• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Just one little promise....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
lol... Katelyn... don't make tieka hit rika on the head with a rock, that's not nice... and I think she lost a few brain cells..... great now I have to make Rika dumb... *glares at Tieka and Katelyn*.... (hey wait they're the same person)

Rika: nope it's alright.... just give me some sprite
*gives Rika Sprite*
Tieka: Nooooooooooo don't give her Sprite!... it's make her...........

*Rika runs around the room screaming and making funny noises*....:eek:_O: okay then:eek:_O: ...

Actually Sprite does make me hyper...lol

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
lol... Katelyn... don't make tieka hit rika on the head with a rock, that's not nice... and I think she lost a few brain cells..... great now I have to make Rika dumb... *glares at Tieka and Katelyn*.... (hey wait they're the same person)

Rika: nope it's alright.... just give me some sprite
*gives Rika Sprite*
Tieka: Nooooooooooo don't give her Sprite!... it's make her...........

*Rika runs around the room screaming and making funny noises*....:eek:_O: okay then:eek:_O: ...

Actually Sprite does make me hyper...lol

Lol xD
I don't know what makes me hyper...usually it's nothing. Cause I get sugar rushes without sugar quite often. Like last night. Oh last night's sugar rush was fun! xD

167kairi592

Website
www.k-and-kt-inuyasha-site.piczo.com
Tieka: Thanks, you had to give her sprite didn't you!!!!
Sora_luver: umm...

Rika: "Old MacDonald had a farm EeAiEeAi OO!! And on that farm he had a pig EeAiEeAi OO!! With an oink oink here and an oink oink there, here and oink, there an oink, everywhere and oink oink, Old MacDonal had a farm, Ee Ai Ee Ai OOOOOOOO!!!!!

Tieka: Oh no, not Old MacDonald Again!!
*glares at sora_luver*
*sora_luver backs away slowly*
Sora_luver: easy Tieka, no NO! Don't kit be with your water gun! NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

167kairi592

Website
www.k-and-kt-inuyasha-site.piczo.com
Tieka: Thanks, you had to give her sprite didn't you!!!!
Sora_luver: umm...

Rika: "Old MacDonald had a farm EeAiEeAi OO!! And on that farm he had a pig EeAiEeAi OO!! With an oink oink here and an oink oink there, here and oink, there an oink, everywhere and oink oink, Old MacDonal had a farm, Ee Ai Ee Ai OOOOOOOO!!!!!

Tieka: Oh no, not Old MacDonald Again!!
*glares at sora_luver*
*sora_luver backs away slowly*
Sora_luver: easy Tieka, no NO! Don't kit be with your water gun! NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
lol sorry
but the funny word is bubbles lallafral's a funny word aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back