• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just one question and you can close this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamake

Okay to see the secret ending, do I absolutely have to complete all synthesizing T-T. I hate getting stuff to syn.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Well you could beat it on proud mode, or you could complete Jimminy`s journal.

Proud mode is probably the easiest out of the two.

kasamake

Synthesizing is part of jim. jour. I have everything complete except for the stupid syn.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
no. you can just play through on proud mode. as long as you complete every world. that is, there are two keyholes, 3 in the case of hollow bastion, on every world, then you just have to defeat Xemnas and then the secret trailer will show at the end of the credits.

kasamake

Uh I need 1 orchulaem thing and 1 orchulaem+ thing and I already got all treasure chests, so is there an enemy that can drop it rarely.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nope. Weren't you already told in another thread where all seven Orichalcum+'s were? But the Bulky Vendor drops Orichalcums rarely. Just have all seven Lucky Lucky's in use and it'll be made a lot easier.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
As i posted on your other thread before, Gamewinners.com will tell you how and where to get every sythesis item like which enemies drop them and which treasure chests have them.

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Actually, there's a post that was stickied that tells you which enemies drop what and where you can find them. Just go to KH2 help and find the sticky of it.

Also, if you don't want to have to complete the synthesizing, then do it on Proud Mode, where you only have to completely beat the worlds. You don't have to finish synthesis on there.

If you don't want to do either, then just look it up on YouTube.

kasamake

Guys I made this around the time I made the other so uh yeah, I know, I don't want the secret movie unless I earn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back