• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just out of Curiosity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B0nD 0f Flam3s

i knot hats what i said .. i said that nomura has to put zexion because nomura said he was goona make a weapon for zexion so he well show his creation to us in kh3

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
wertyer said:
how do some of you which organization members where ansem's apperentices

read other threads in the spoiler forum and you will know. and Zexion is dead b/c his stone in the proof of exsistance room is red like the others which means he is dead. it is not clear if he died in Castle Oblivion or if he died at a time we dont know

FinalSora14

Haywire said:
just cause he hasnt revealed Zex's weapon dosent mean he'll be in KH3. according to the 'proof of exsistance' room, Zexion is dead.

just because you couldnt see his weapon(I think thsts the room your talking about) doesnt mean hes dead, he was the only 1 that was like that so yea that would mean that everyone would be alive except zexion which is incorrect because yea sora killd them. I thought it meant that numora still doesn't have a weapon for him, or it is a super seceret weapon like a keyblade or something. That seemed fishy to me because i zexion just didnt have a weapoan like some poeple think than it wouldnt be destroyed it would just show nothing. so yea, I dont zexion was destroyed.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Haywire said:
Axel isnt younger than Roxas. and we were referring to the org not nobodies in general. Zexion and Demyx are around the same age and that is probably early 20's

Who said Axel is younger than Roxas? Were you talking to me, because I never said that

Pyro

FinalSora14 said:
just because you couldnt see his weapon(I think thsts the room your talking about) doesnt mean hes dead, he was the only 1 that was like that so yea that would mean that everyone would be alive except zexion which is incorrect because yea sora killd them. I thought it meant that numora still doesn't have a weapon for him, or it is a super seceret weapon like a keyblade or something. That seemed fishy to me because i zexion just didnt have a weapoan like some poeple think than it wouldnt be destroyed it would just show nothing. so yea, I dont zexion was destroyed.

nomura said he didn't want ppl to see zexion weapon. zexion wasn't destroyed he was absorb by the riku replica in COM. if he was alive then he be in kh2 trying to get revenge on axel. nomura didn't say much bout zexion just his weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back