• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just Push Start Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Meh.
He spelt Riku wrong.

and I have to disagree with the Emptiness in the worlds, I thought the worlds were pretty solid to me.
and the Load times arent that bad, they make it seem like its hours long. Yeah long loading times, in a SMALL DISC I WONDER >_> every PSP game I owned had a long loading times. Thats why Data install is there(Install Game), to make it less longer, I like to take a sip of soda in between those loading times, and after I am done sipping on my soda, it is usually done, so a few seconds(With Data install installed I mean. xDD)

But other than that. 4/5 is good still.

Radon

mofo
Does anyone know the load times exactly with and without install? Are we talking 10-20 seconds or even a few minutes?

Eh it seems like a agree with most other things they mentioned. Looking extremely forward to this now :D

Key to Truth

Awards
Does anyone know the load times exactly with and without install? Are we talking 10-20 seconds or even a few minutes?

Eh it seems like a agree with most other things they mentioned. Looking extremely forward to this now :D

Without Data Install:
Cutscenes -> 25 seconds aprox.
In-game (changing from map to map) -> 5-8 seconds aprox.

With 600Mb Data Install:
Cutscenes -> 10-14 seconds aprox.
In-game -> 3-4 seconds aprox.

Radon

mofo
Without Data Install:
Cutscenes -> 25 seconds aprox.
In-game (changing from map to map) -> 5-8 seconds aprox.

With 600Mb Data Install:
Cutscenes -> 10-14 seconds aprox.
In-game -> 3-4 seconds aprox.

Thats not so bad. I would probably expect that much from a game with as much content as BBS. I only have enough space for the 400mb install but that should be enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back