• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just So You Know It's a Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEASTENDER

Most fans are completely unaware of this little thing you can do in the Roxas fight, so I thought I'd let you guys know so the next time you fight him you can try it out for yourself. Basically, If you use limit form during the Roxas fight and steal his keyblades, you can use all 3!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-waxkcWCWzg

If this doesn't fit forum guidelines, feel free to delete moderators.

Anagram

Banned
I came across this when a friend let me play the imported KH2Fm. It felt so boss to do that.

Sorakh212

Awards
Yeah that's one of the coolest aspects of that fight if you manage to pull it off or react quickly enough. It helped a lot playing on Critical mode as well using Limit form that is.

WaveK89

I used my forms much more often when I played 2.5, but I always forgot I can go into Limit Form alone. I didn't realize how much easier the fight could be with Limit Form. All those times I died...Awesome video especially the way he finished him, ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back