• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just some sort of introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ohimematcha

Hey guys

I haven't been on a forum since ages but I remember that we used to introduce each others so here is a little about me.
I'm a french girl so as you can guess english is not my native language, I apologize in advance for any kind of mistakes I can make.
I love dogs, taking walks in nature, drawing, writing, reading... (everything you can do not involving others haha)
A friend introduced me to Kingdom Hearts something like 10 years ago and my love for this game never left since then! I'm not very skilled at video games and I unfortunately have very bad migraines (KHI was a living hell for me, I had to make break every 10 minutes in the Little Mermaid's wolrd) so I'm very slow at ending the games. Because of that and due to some others reasons I'm only clearing KHIII now and I don't have any friend loving the game anymore so I wanted to talk about KH with someone so here I am. Also restarted to play KH Union yesterday and I don't get anything anymore (oops)

I don't see a lot more to say, I hope we can be good friends there

PStuder12321

Hey there Ohime! Im here for the same reason! I would love to be friends and talk about KH for the next 20 years with you! lol as Im sure the games will still be coming out by then. (hopefully not because they are taking that long to come out either! rofl) Got any questions or wanna talk about anything just hit me up anytime! :D

Back