• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just some theories.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Refreshing

Alright. This is honestly just me spitting out some theories/things I've noticed in the new trailer.

1. Did anyone else notice that near the end of the JF trailer, Ven is still moving after MX's freeze attack or whatever the hell that was. People have been saying that Ven dies by the end of BBS, but maybe this gives evidence otherwise?

2. Did anyone else notice that in the JF trailer Aqua shows up at Castle Oblivion. This struck a chord with me when I connected the dots from Final Mix+. Remember when Xehanort says "...an old friend" when he enters the Room of Awakening, then showing Aqua's armor? And why would Aqua be visiting Castle Oblivion anyway?
Just saying.

3. I'm fairly certain that Vanitas is Kairi's grandmother.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Izayoi

galactic cancer
1. Did anyone else notice that near the end of the JF trailer, Ven is still moving after MX's freeze attack or whatever the hell that was. People have been saying that Ven dies by the end of BBS, but maybe this gives evidence otherwise?

We see Ven's eyes moving after he's frozen in FM+ anyway. Also, one could assume that in the beginning of the trailer, when we see an unmoving Ven in a room, that it is the Chamber of Repose, and that is how he ends up.

Well, there's dying and then there's...other things.

2. Did anyone else notice that in the JF trailer Aqua shows up at Castle Oblivion. This struck a chord with me when I connected the dots from Final Mix+. Remember when Xehanort says "...an old friend" when he enters the Room of Awakening, then showing Aqua's armor? And why would Aqua be visiting Castle Oblivion anyway?
Just saying.

We don't know why she was there, and to be honest she looked surprised to be there. Would be surprising though if her armor is like a fossil that the Organization find when they come across CO. Hah.

Van has black hair duh

SCORCH799

Yeah, I think Aqua's in the Room of Awakening, and Ven's in the other room that's somewhere in Castle Oblivion (possibly why Xion takes his form to Xigbar, since she was "born" in Castle Oblivion). Terra's wandering around aimlessly as the Lingering Sentiment. I don't think Ven dies either right there seems rather unlikely they'd spoil that.

That, or Xemnas is searching for the sleeping Master Xehanort who will come back for Kingdom Hearts 3.

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, I think Aqua's in the Room of Awakening, and Ven's in the other room that's somewhere in Castle Oblivion (possibly why Xion takes his form to Xigbar, since she was "born" in Castle Oblivion). Terra's wandering around aimlessly as the Lingering Sentiment. I don't think Ven dies either right there seems rather unlikely they'd spoil that.

That, or Xemnas is searching for the sleeping Master Xehanort who will come back for Kingdom Hearts 3.

But if Terra is wandering around and thus free to do as he chooses, don't you think he would try and help Sora with the Organization, etc, seeing as he's a keyblade wielder as well? Or is he so depressed that he couldn't save Aqua and Ven, that he gave up and became an aimless wanderer?

Axens

Banned
Alright. This is honestly just me spitting out some theories/things I've noticed in the new trailer.

Just saying.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

1: Ven almost certainly did not die. His fate, of course is till unknown, though D: I dont think he died for that exact reason, though. He was still moving

2: Xehanort knew Aqua maybe and his memories are in Xemnas, thus he remembers her and her armor and says "friend" to it to pay homage or something.

3: Very hard to believe. That poor old woman does not look as though she can posess the kind of ability that Van has. Unless she is a shapeshifter, I dont think so. Anything is possible, although I highly doubt it.

Thanks for your theories ^_^

SCORCH799

But if Terra is wandering around and thus free to do as he chooses, don't you think he would try and help Sora with the Organization, etc, seeing as he's a keyblade wielder as well? Or is he so depressed that he couldn't save Aqua and Ven, that he gave up and became an aimless wanderer?
I didn't mean it literally wandering lol, I don't know but he must be staying out of the way, pursuing something. Even though Nomura didn't make the plan to put in LS as a boss, I doubt the higher ups would've put him in if he wasn't going to be a physical character to be interacted with in a future main game, much like Xemnas in Final Mix.

Twilmist

Im not sure but Birth by Sleep is actually before the original kingdom Hearts so actually Terra dosent even know about Sora and organization 13, because in one of the trailers i saw it had Terra talking to Riku when Riku was just a little kid.

huanglulu

Dont think that ventus being frozen at the end of KH2 secret ending is enough to show that ventus died what happen to him is still unknown

Just saying.
Cant really think of any reason why Aqua will be at castle oblivion the only reason i can think of is to search for someone or something??

XD that is quite a joke. but i also dont think the poor innocent grandmonther will be vanitas

Dragonsblight

Ok first of al the only thing Ven can move is his eyes. Second of all Aqua's armor is in the chamber of Repose or such something like that not the chamber of awakening they havent even found that room yet.

SCORCH799

Ok first of al the only thing Ven can move is his eyes. Second of all Aqua's armor is in the chamber of Repose or such something like that not the chamber of awakening they havent even found that room yet.
Oh oops, mixed 'em up. Let me correct that I think Aqua is in the Chamber of Repose and either Ventus or Master Xehanort in the Chamber of Awakening. Alternatively, they are all in the Chamber of Repose and the only way they can be awoken is in the Chamber of Awakening, hence why Vanitas' Nobody (Xemnas) is looking for it.

Twilmist

In the trailer for birth by sleep when ven,terra and aqua are in their armorv when they go to pick up the three keyblades and they see a shadow coming it more looks like a guy in the organization coat and the next when they attack MX are those 2 scenes surpose to be put together like that cause there are some things that bug me about the whole battle trailer on utube

if it is connected what happens to the 3 keyblades (Way to Dawn, Kingdom Key and mickeys keyblade).

just something i need to get out of my head.:embarassed:

Alchemic_Bankai

In the trailer for birth by sleep when ven,terra and aqua are in their armorv when they go to pick up the three keyblades and they see a shadow coming it more looks like a guy in the organization coat and the next when they attack MX are those 2 scenes surpose to be put together like that cause there are some things that bug me about the whole battle trailer on utube

if it is connected what happens to the 3 keyblades (Way to Dawn, Kingdom Key and mickeys keyblade).

just something i need to get out of my head.:embarassed:

Like the video at the end of KH1, the KH2 secret vid was concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back