• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just something I noticed. ;)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
Hey, you know the prolouge with Roxas, right?
Or the beginning of the Second KH II manga?
Well when you go down into DiZ's lab and look at one of the wall monitors, you see data on Sora and a shaded picture. Sora's picture is him wearing his NEW uniform, which hasn't even been thought of at the time. Curious, isn't it?
;P

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I never really got that.
First time I played, I thought he'd wake up with the clothes, but guess not.
I could guess it would be a slight error.

Ren

adios motherfucker
That's odd o.o I'd never noticed it before.
Interesting discovery XD

A

Azrael

Well when you go down into DiZ's lab and look at one of the wall monitors, you see data on Sora and a shaded picture. Sora's picture is him wearing his NEW uniform, which hasn't even been thought of at the time. Curious, isn't it?
;P

Sora was originally supposed to be given new clothes right when he leaves the pod

TrueRoxas527

I'm not sure... because I examined everything and looked around for the tiniest details in that mansion for a slight clue about some of the new games, and when I looked on th monitor it looke like the KH1 clothes to me...
(also, by extreme detail looking, I noticed that DiZ loved unicorns, he has many statues, engravements in his walls and ceilings and the big head of a unicorn that is staring at the secret computer-room floor in the library)
lol

aros46

;P

can i get a link to the picture.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think they were bothered to put too much into anything relating to KH1. It's the same silhouette as they shove everywhere based on the well known image of Sora standing and grinning at nothing which they also used to later on throw Valor, Master and Wisdom form on in the official arts.
So laziness on their part.

Also, keep in mind that when Sora was put in the pod, the clothes fit him a lot like the KH2 do his KH2 self in the general outline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back