• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just somthing i noticed....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

this in all out honesty.. might disprove the fusion theory.. or at least change the way we think of it.. i was looking thru the pics from Comic-con.. when i saw this one

011.jpg

im not certain if that worked.. but here goes anyway.. in the pic.. we see sora in his red clothes. If im not mistaken.. his red clothes equal his brave form. isnt that form that we fuse with Goofy? so why is goofy standing right there beside him? perhaps fusion is the wrong word for it. i know its what Noruma said..but i can only answer this with one of two answers.

1. The brave form is with someone else. possibly not goofy. by the looks of it.. that pic could be taken in Underworld.. so it could a Auron thing.
2. Perhaps its less like fusion and its more like a lending of power thing. but with Noruma calling it fusion.. who knows?

i just wanted to see if anyone else noticed this and what they thought of it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That is awesome. xD This changes what I think a little bit about fusion. >.< Like how the charecters suppopsedly go away if you "fuse" with them? Mabey it is just "lending of power" and the charecter who lends the power leaves the party temporarily during battle.

Sora_aroS

no i read in one of the things on this pages homepage, its called something like a trance and u equip it and u can fuse, thats a cut scene so even if he is fused goofy stayed just for the cut scene, someone was probably in Brave form and never reverted from it.i saw that before and u dont even need goofy on the feild he just one be available for being sent out to the feild

Nemesis

monkeybutt said:
That is awesome. xD This changes what I think a little bit about fusion. >.< Like how the charecters suppopsedly go away if you "fuse" with them? Mabey it is just "lending of power" and the charecter who lends the power leaves the party temporarily during battle.

well.. i only started thinking like this cause in the .... Jump Fiesta trailer.. you see Sora do the blue fusion one.. with Donald.. but just before that scene ends.. Donald's stat thingy comes back.. just barly.. but its there.. so.. after i saw this it clicked.. either we have the wrong idea.. or Noruma has been using the wrong words on purpose. Fusion as we take it is probably too strong of a word in this case.

LittleWarrior84

What Sora aroS said. Before the cutscene Sora would have been in brave form but Goofy was needed for the scene, probably a glitch that they might fix if not, whatever. Red is a good colour:D

Nemesis

LittleWarrior84 said:
What Sora aroS said. Before the cutscene Sora would have been in brave form but Goofy was needed for the scene, probably a glitch that they might fix if not, whatever. Red is a good colour:D

that.. is somthing that i didnt think of.. it could be a glitch. but S-E is usually good about finding glitches and eliminating them.. so either way.. it was just somthing that i noticed. and it made me think.

sora510

Goofy's only there because its a cut scene. This happened in the mulan video when the heartless army attacked. Sora stays in his fusion clothes and Goofy's still in the cut scene. Since they put it like this, you really can't take Goofy out of the scene because then we'd miss part of the script.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD I disagree, I think they'd remember "OOps. We left Sora in Brave form, and goofy is there too! Uh oh glitch! *giggle*". They are smarter then that. If Fusion is what you believe it is, then they wouldn't keep Goofy in the scene.

Goofy out of the scene because then we'd miss part of the script.

But they could change Sora's clothes back to normal easy, couldn't they?

Nemesis

monkeybutt said:
xD I disagree, I think they'd remember "OOps. We left Sora in Brave form, and goofy is there too! Uh oh glitch! *giggle*". They are smarter then that. If Fusion is what you believe it is, then they wouldn't keep Goofy in the scene.

thats what i figured.. although i never thought of the odds of it being a glitch.. but your right... they have been carefully showing us exactly what they want.. a glitch... shouldnt happen if they are paying enough attention.

D

Dexter

Okay u guys are officaly stupid dident you hear if you are still in brave form and u come to a cut scene his clothes will still be red and al of his party members will still be there in the cutcene.

heartless_bane

yeah i was thinkin the same thing yesterday when i was looking at the comic-con photos too!weeeeeeeeeeeird

Nemesis

rpg master said:
Okay u guys are officaly stupid dident you hear if you are still in brave form and u come to a cut scene his clothes will still be red and al of his party members will still be there in the cutcene.

"officaly stupid" eh? if your going to insult someone.. check your spelling.

anyway... thats still a glitch.. and it doesnt sound like something that SE would do... odds are there.. yes it could be a glitch.. but... i doubt it.

Murf5891

i get wut ur sayin but u still fuse with goffy to make valor form i think in the cut scenes when sora is still in the costume an goffy is in the scene is a bug Nomura has to fix

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Last time I checked we were all intelligent people. ;) Anyway, you do somewhat have a point. In KH1, whenever Sora changed Keyblades, the Keyblade he equipped would be in the cutscene.

Nemesis

monkeybutt said:
Last time I checked we were all intelligent people. ;) Anyway, you do somewhat have a point. In KH1, whenever Sora changed Keyblades, the Keyblade he equipped would be in the cutscene.

hm.. good point. but the principal still remains. If you need Goofy to fuse with to get Brave mode.. then why would he be in the scene? thats a glitch that Normua would pick up on easy you think.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you need Goofy to fuse with to get Brave mode.. then why would he be in the scene? thats a glitch that Normua would pick up on easy you think.

Which goes back to the point that either what the other party is saying is correct, or that Fusing isn't really..Fusing..

Da_BlackSora

this also happens in one of the trailers. he has donald and aladin in his party and then all of a sudden he is in brave form. someone said that its is probably because u can change your party durin realtime but i neva saw the faces change of the party and i think u can only change when ur not in battle.

Nemesis

Da_BlackSora said:
this also happens in one of the trailers. he has donald and aladin in his party and then all of a sudden he is in brave form. someone said that its is probably because u can change your party durin realtime but i neva saw the faces change of the party and i think u can only change when ur not in battle.

change party in real time? cool... and i was watching the E3 cover footage.. and you can.. funky.. its not instant.. its a menu thing.. but its there.

im watching the CC footage now.. and i still strikes me as odd.... but i like my theory personally.. and im sticking too it.

PS.. in the first vid of the CC footage.. the camera guy pans away from KH2 and onto some other game.. does anyone know what that other game is?

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Da_BlackSora said:
you can change the party this way but playing the demo we didnt need to to go into valor form in the underworld... and its been confirmed that when you finish a battle in a certain form (valor as we see here) you will stay in that form for the rest of the cutscene.. check the comic-con video page.. i had the same question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back