• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just thought I'd point out something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus Prime

In one of the older trailers 6 order members come out of black orbs

I'm just saying this because i keep hearing people say there is 5

so for people who know dont flame me
and for the people who dont well there ya go

*cough*like in the kairi character section*cough*

Last edited:

Magnus Prime

dude w/ guitar
Xigbal
Roxial
Luxord
dude w/ spears
and i beleive one other guy was comefirmed so i guess that just leaves Order Member 1

Vzam

Bronze Member
lemmie help ya here:

Demyx
Xighar
Rexiel
Luxord
Xaldin
Aldax

Rexiel and Aldax are not confirmed names but its the SHU and BHU

Vzam

Bronze Member
heres a list of the confirmed members (random order dont get angry):

Larxene
Lexeus
Marluxia
Vexen
Zexion
Axel
Luxord
SHU (Rexiel aka my sig)
Xighar
Demyx
Xaldin
Aldax (long blue hair, scar/tatoo X thing on his face)

12 membes so far + possible female OR Diz being #1

Spies or pledges or something I dunno...something unconfirmed
Riku
Mickey

Oh...Diz wants revenge? Sooooo hes telling the EM that he wants revenge on the person hes talking to? This is interesting...interestingly wierd why he would doin that

Last edited:

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
The 'x' is supposed to mean 'heresy' or their beliefs, which are different from most beliefs.

Heres the ranks, weapons, elements,etc.

1. The Superior/Enigmatic Man - Light Swords/?
2. Xighar - Katal/?
3. Xaldin - Six Naginatas/Wind
4. Vexen - Shield/Ice
5. Lexaeus - Tomohawk/Earth
6. Zexion - ?/Darkness
7. Aldax/Raxiel - ?/?
8. Axel - Chakram/Fire
9. Demyx - Sitar/Water
10. Luxord - Cards/?
11. Marluxia - Scythe/Nature
12. Larxene - Kunai/Thunder
13. Aldax/Raxiel - ?/?

And that feminine order member is probably not new, as the magazine says 'weve likely seen this person before". Judging by the small waist and defined pecs, i thinks its Xighar. he has the tiny waist and pronounced chest, and if he had a hood on, would like like a girls body.

RikusDarkHalf

This is me the number 13 is just a number we dont know if there are 13 members or not lets take a count this count inculeds all from com

ok there is Axel, Larxene, Lexaeus, Marluxia, Vexen, Zexion, Xighar, Xaldin, Demyx, Luxord, Rexiel, Aldax Last two are not conf. names but they are shu and bhu and then we got the o so powerful em everyone talks about well he might be one of the above names but in all thats inculding em is 13 there might be more but i dont think so so 13 sounds good

If i missed one please tell me and also how many times has this type of list been put up god...

RikusDarkHalf

ya i was thinking about that new org. the new remale well there might be one know one knows well mabey but lets see if we removed em like i said he might of been seen alrdy so the new girl would make 13 so mabey i dont know u dont know lets just wait and see

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok basically to solve the order problem -burrows stuff from wikepedia-

1. Unknown

2. Xighar (English spelling unconfirmed) -- He wears a black eye patch similar to a pirate, a scar on the left side of his face, and holds two katars. The scan shows what looks to be him in the Land of Dragons. His element is unknown.

3. Xaldin (English spelling unconfirmed) -- Xaldin confronts Sora in Beast's Castle when he threatens to destroy Beast's mystical rose and forces Beast to fight for him. A master of Wind, he wields six lances, naginatas, and he sports long black hair and long sideburns. There is a screenshot of him saying, roughly translated, "Once we obtain Kingdom Hearts we will become complete beings!"

4. Vexen -- Vexen is one of the older members of the Organization. Vexen is a scientist and, using data he collects, creates a replica of Riku. While he agrees to Marluxia's demands, in truth, Vexen intends to betray him. He wields a shield and controls the element of Ice. He is killed by Axel in Chain of Memories.

5. Lexaeus -- Along with Vexen and Zexion, Lexaeus conspires against Marluxia. He intends to use Riku as Marluxia had intended to use Sora. Lexaeus wields a tomahawk and controls the element of Earth. He was killed by Riku in Chain of Memories.

6. Zexion -- Zexion is almost as skilled a manipulator as Axel, though as we discover, not enough. He is content to watch Lexaeus and Vexen do all the work, but finds he must come from the shadows when his allies fail. He is the only member of the Organization observed thus far with the ability to detect the presense, absence, or death of individuals by their scent. His element is unknown but may be illusion or of a psychic power. He is killed by the Riku Replica in Chain of Memories.

7. Unknown

8. Axel -- Axel is a manipulator, new to the Organization. He worked for Marluxia in Kingdom Hearts: chain of Memories, yet only seeked to benefit himself and his amibgious plan. He wields fire chakrams and controls the element of Fire. He mentions he has some connection to Sora. Of the Organization members seen in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Axel is the only one to survive. He killed Vexen personally and convinced the Riku Replica to kill Zexion.

9. Demyx -- He appears as a young man with brown hair who appears in the Underworld. His weapon resembles a sitar. He controls the element of Water.

10. Luxord (English spelling unconfirmed) -- He is a man first seen at Port Royal. He has white hair, a mustache, several earrings, and uses a deck of 52 playing cards as his weapon. His element is unknown.

11. Marluxia -- He is the lord of Castle Oblivion and a relative newcomer to the Organization. He intends to usurp the order by capturing and manipulating Sora, using Naminé to do so. He wields a pink scythe and controls the element of Nature. He was killed by Sora in the end of Chain of Memories.

12. Larxene -- She is also a newcomer to the Organization. Larxene conspires with Marluxia to capture and manipulate Sora for their own purposes. She has an abrasive personality and caustic tongue, but is on best terms with Axel. She wields several small kunais and controls the element of Lightning. She was killed by Sora in Chain of Memories.

13. Unknown

Members with Unknown Ranks

The Enigmatic Man (middle) with four unidentified Order members.Enigmatic Man - A mysterious Unknown whom Sora fights in the Final Mix version of the original Kingdom Hearts at Hollow Bastion. According to Nomura, he is the man standing in the center of a group of five members of the Order in a scene from a trailer released back in 2003, meaning he is probably very high ranked. Other than this, the only thing known about him is that he can manifest some sort of energy as a weapon (One of the ways he uses it is by making red "swords" with it, which some fans half-mockingly referred to it as lightsabers.) and move through solid objects such as humans.

Unknown: A man with spiky silver hair in the area of the War Sequence seen in the latest trailer. His voice is very similar to the Enigmatic Man's.

Unknown: A man with long, blue hair summoning his Nobodies at Hollow Bastion seen in the latest trailer.

Unknown: A woman first enountered in Hollow Bastion. A scan from Dengeki has appeared that shows a "feminine Order member" who says, "I'm sayin' that perhaps you should be reminded how powerful your opponent is." The magazine also makes strong hint that we may have seen this person before.

Other characters who may be related to the Order
BHK - He was seen wearing the order's robe in Another Side, Another Story and Deep Dive with his keyblades, Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Mickey Mouse - King Mickey was seen with Riku wearing robes almost similar to the XIII Order's at the end of Kingdom Hearts: Reverse/Rebirth as well. According to DiZ, he and the King have met before. Therefore, due Mickey's confusing role in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, it cannot be ruled out that he was an earlier member. In the most recent trailer he is seen taking off his cloak, meaning that probably he is not a member of the Order after all, although the evidence to this is debatable.

Riku - At the end of "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories'" Reverse/Rebirth storyline, Riku began to walk the "road to dawn", using both Light and Darkness and is wearing the XIII Order's uniform, but it is unknown if he joined the XIII Order itself. Also, during the "Another Side, Another Story" teaser trailer, two people wearing Order coats are seen fighting Heartless. One of them has long, silver hair and a blindfold, and has been confirmed to be Riku.

DiZ - An enigma who, according to sources who viewed the 8 minute 30 second trailer at the July 30-31st Square Enix Party 2005, seeks out BHK as a means to eliminate the XIII Order. He has been shown in conversation with the Enigmatic Man as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back