• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just trying to clarify... (secret ending related)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YumeMaxx

There's been a lot of talk about how the secret ending was a clue towards the nature of the next Kingdom Hearts game (the unannounced PS3 game) but it just doesn't seem that way to me.

Ansem the Wise mentions that he regrettably hid some research data within Sora and he also mentions the "tormented souls". The final scene shows Sora holding a letter from the King and then he decides to go off on a journey.

I understand how people may get excited and think he's off to save Terra or Aqua or something but isn't this exactly how Coded starts off?

I don't think the secret movie is related to any new Kingdom Hearts story, I think it's just alluding to the plot of Coded and preparing us for the final episode.

Any thoughts?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
The scene Sora with the letter from Mickey should take place after the events of Coded. Coded would conclude and Mickey would know who those are that are in "torment", therefore he would contact Sora.

Xion14

There's been a lot of talk about how the secret ending was a clue towards the nature of the next Kingdom Hearts game (the unannounced PS3 game) but it just doesn't seem that way to me.

I can not for the life of me remember which Forum it was in but someone posted a link to something Nomura said. The next game isn't going to be straight into KH3. It's going to be like how CoM got us ready for KH2 you know? He wants everything summed up and then KH3 will be the finale of everything coming together. Not sure which platform..I would really like it if it's PS2 or PS3 it's just easier to play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back