• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just what you think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellz_Bell

hey again everyone :) i just want to know everything you think about kingdom hearts! the characters, the enemys, worlds, cut scenes, music, i can't think of anything but i like commas, so yea just share!!!!!!!!!! i'll be around to share my oppinions to not like you care but oh well

cometboy17

Will In Thst Case You Will See Me Often.... But Any Way I Think There Will Some More Music In Kh2 And That There Will Be Alot More Things You Can Do Like Keyblades, Worlds, Clothes, Play As Sora, Bhk, Riku, And King Mickey!!! Oh And I Like Commas Too

Kingdom_Key69

I think they will be really similar but the errors like the camera and stuff will be fixed along with the new moves

Non-Existant One

I mainly can't wait to fight in those epic battles Nomura mentioned. In other words the fights were your up against an intire army of enemies. It doesn't matter to me if there all timed battles or not. Just as long as I get to fight in them.

Non-Existant One

According to Nomura, the camera's functionality at E3 wasn't the final completed version yet people said that the camera worked alot better and didn't have much trouble with the cameras controls. So if the camera worked so well even though it was an incomplete version of it. Just imagine how well the final version will be in the final product.

Hellz_Bell

lol i remember that i have a glitch in my first kingdom hearts game in atlantica with the murmaid if in the mouth of the big fish thing where you go to fight ursula if i go to far to the left i get sent back to the gummi ship lol

oath keeper

i didnt have any glitches in my kh game,every thing was correct in it.wait never mind there was one glitch(just the regular glitch)the geting stuck in the corner and not being able to get out no mader how much you jumped and flailed.

Non-Existant One

cometboy17 said:
Are You Serious No Way If You Can That Will Be Awsome!!! THE DUKEBOX AND CAMERA THING THAT IS

Sorry to interrupt your happy moment and all, but there is no such thing/confirmation that such a feature exists in KH2. This was only fan submitted info. Mainly its something people want to see in the game. Such a feature was first speculated by the ansem report after they lost all there glory and title as the best KH site on the net. They would make up some stuff as like april fools jokes and stuff like that, but most of the info they provided was proper. Some of the false info was stuff like KHCoM being on the N-gage and that Dukebox which is supposed to be Jukebox. At that time they would often wonder if TT would have places like that, but when the site went down for many months such thoughts died out. Even today the site isn't that reliable any more. Especially considering that there site's account is now suspended.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I want a place in KHII to listen KHII music and watch the fmvs which i hope to be more and like DD's and ASAS's graphics and even better and more detailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back