• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just wondering...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Dragon

I'm helping Sora bop the Heartless on the head
Right.This is something I noticed at the start of kh2, when you play as Roxas.

In the mansion, Roxas draws something on the table which makes it dissappear, so you can get to DiZ's computer room. If you look closely, the Heartless and Nobody symbols are already drawn on the table. Which poses the question, what symbol was it that Roxas drew? Could it be a symbol for the whole of a person, or perhaps the symbol that represents the new enemies as seen in BBS?

What are your views? I know its not really a theory or anything, it was just something I noticed and was wondering about.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No it does count LionHeart, it also appears in the game so it's canon.

RikusGaurdian

Oh wow, I never knew he drew a crown in the manga too. But most people agree he drew Sora's crown there. Although it looks kind of inverted to me...

RikusGaurdian

Aw, Yttrxium beat me to it D:
Everything in the Manga books is Canon...so whatever happened in the book....Get my drift? C:

Doesn't the manga also have Vexen clones running all over the place killing Xaldin? I don't think all of it is canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back