• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Justin Timberlake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I have to say I don't. Upon the first listen, I was shocked to silence, I just found it incredibly bizarre, but not in a good way. Compared to his other music, it's about the same standard in my opinion.

But apparently he is bringing sexy back...or whatever.

Girlygirl

Don't know why but I loved his new song also, it felt "different" from what i usually hear. Plus I loved his new video, it was very sexy.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
its interesting with a good beat. but i enjoyed his hip hop style better like cry me a river and like i love you etc...

Tima

its interesting with a good beat. but i enjoyed his hip hop style better like cry me a river and like i love you etc...

Neither of those songs were hip hop. They were straight up Pop.

Anyway

I LOVE SexyBack. The first time I heard it, I absolutely hated it but when I heard it again, I liked it.

Timbaland is an amazing producer. Even if you don't like the artist, you should at least appreciate the beat Timbaland made. SexyBack is no different.

Woot Timbaland!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i didnt say they were hip hop. i said they were hip hop beat. and yes, they were more hip hop than his other songs.

--<-@

In your dreams...skipping around in flowering fiel
I don't really like his new song "Sexy Back." It seems to computer generized and his voice does not sound like him at all. Though the beat and the lyrics are good as well as the video was very well made. I guess it just depends on what you personally like.

I am most definately not a huge fan of Justin, but most of his songs are ok.

Ah yes, Timbaland is awsome! He was in Promiscous girl with Nelly Furtado, which was Ah-mazing. <3 I think he will keep getting better, not quite sure about Justin though... xD

E

Eclipse

What the hell is this "new song"?

Justin timberlake was never good....just a wannabe wangsta.

But i gotta admit Rock Your Body was catchy xD

mimi15

it doesn't really sound like him singing,but whatever.
i hear this song alot,so now i love his new song "sexyback."

i wonder.when did "sexy" ever leave?.....

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I don't really like Justin Timberlake, but I have to say that that song is tight. The instrumentals and Timbaland in the background made it sound good.

*sigh* still...poor justin. Not even Snoop can make him look good.

Gotta admit, Snoop trys though, he trys. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back