• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Yeah the Yugioh addition really adds a nice little twist to the storyline.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Aww, I'm so glad yall like Yu-gi-oh ^-^ In fact we're still chillin's with'em

Thanks for your commies ^-^ (Hurray! I can update twice in one week again!)

Disclaimer: Cursing.:mellow:

Disclaimer: Tough Images, but nothing in too serious detail.:cry:

Ch. 6-3 Tumble-Stop: The Beast of Darkness and Ruin
Universal World: Tumble-Stop
“Why hello Claries,” Hannibal Lector, Silence of the Lambs

*I knew it * Sora bleated in his head.

“I'm surprised he didn't try to fight yall, even if he said he couldn’t touch yall for some reason, it's not like him to pass up bloodshed, what made him think that he couldn’t touch yall? That yall were so unworthy of his time?"

"He never said anything about us being unworthy, he muttered something about a wish from Yahena, and that being the reason he couldn’t touch us.”

“Yahena?”

*Pharaoh it’s them,* piped Yugi happily, but Pharaoh wasn’t so trusting, he wanted to be sure, as did Sora…and Sora had to know…to be sure of what he, Riku, and Kairi were going to go up against…

“How did it happen? How were the other Masters…”

Yugi’s happiness instantly died away, while Pharaoh maintained his composure.

“Nefero forced their decisions. He took them when they were weakened; I bet he easily could have fought them when they were well, but,” Yugi slipped closer to Pharaoh, “he wanted to have fun with them; he had a short taking to our Masters for their ability to take care of our system despite it’s size.”

In a brief moment, Sora remembered the honor Nefero had bestowed him, Riku, and Kairi when he said that he liked this system’s Masters more than they.,,

He liked the Masters of this system thus he toyed with them before he murdered them.

Sora gripped his blade.

As Pharaoh would tell the story, the pictures of the Calling Wall rustled restlessly in an unsteady breeze…

“Lorenia, the Kind and Engaging heart, had felt that her health had been deteriorating, no one could understand why, or accept it, but of all people, she became very ill from the Dark Atone disease–”

“What’s that?”

*The Dark Atone disease is a sickness that attacks the heart, not the heart muscle, but um, you know the ‘heart’,*said Yugi patting his hand over his chest.

“Oh, ouch,” Sora reacted.

“Yes, it’s not pretty,” Pharaoh continued, “Ragiel, her love and the Dignified Heart, refused to allow her to continue her work as a Master, much less to oppose Nefero, but it would turn out he wouldn't have much of a choice. Nefero claimed if he was not opposed by all three denizens, he would kill a person upon the minute until they challenged him. He knew of Lorenia's illness, he knew Ragiel would be torn with his feelings for Lorenia, and it was Dendjue, the Noble Heart, who convinced Ragiel to allow Lorenia to fight, with Lorenia promising them that so long they were together, she had all the strength in the world. So, they went and challenged Nefero."

Sora's mind began playing a memory that was not his, as if he was actually there witnessing the tragedy about to unfold. There, stood a smiling Nefero with the silhouette of the three Keyblade Masters to oppose him in an arena of darkness–Nefero was the first to strike with an unseen slash going right for Lorenia, but her movements opposed his with the grace and speed of a goddess of the sword: Ragiel and Dendjue dashed in for their attacks, enraged of Nefero's choice, they sliced their blades even quicker since they were not stricken with sickness, but Nefero parried their strokes with his claws that elongated and glowed red; suddenly ignoring Lorenia–Lorenia went in for a Death Blow* but Nefero back flipped over her, kicking up the males’ blades; for a beast his size, he was incredibly agile: Ragiel and Dendjue leapt with his movements calling their blades back to their palms–*Ugh!*–god Sora could tell by Nefero’s smirk he was drawing out this battle! Ending it now would be no fun, no fun; he needed them to position themselves just right…

"Ragiel and Dendjue did all they could to keep Nefero’s attention to them, but Nefero kept slipping away, aiming for Lorenia over and over and over–”

Nefero wasn’t slipping away, he was practically prancing around them; from Ragiel and Dendjue’s complicated and combined attacks of magic and Keyblade; Nefero just made it look all too easy to dodge them.

The memory then composed daring and close blocks Lorenia made from Nefero’s relentless attack to her neck, her stomach, her heart, her face showing she couldn’t take much more–it looked like Nefero was trying to poke her with enough force to drive his whole arm through her!

“–this made Ragiel and Dendjue fight that much harder, wearing them out, until, he finally caught an opening in their fight."

A strong breeze tore a ripped picture from the wall.

It was no opening, this was just how Nefero wanted their Death Knell to ring.

Ragiel pushed Lorenia away from the brawl encompassed in a powerful Aeroga* spell, and braced up for Nefero’s on-coming attack as Dendjue joined him as support, but Lorenia, always taking the boys’ backs in battle, quickly rebounded to regain her ground by Dendjue, they all tried to defend for one another, and that’s just how Nefero wanted to split them, to peel away that layer of their heart to the exposed nerve below.

He dropped his attack, and in that moment, that fraction of time that Lorenia was coming up to brace the boys from the false attack–Nefero appeared behind her! There was no time for Dendjue or Ragiel to react–to protect–Nefero broke Aeroga* and stabbed Lorenia through the back with his left claws–“LORENIA!”–he raised her up on his burning red claws, her expression limp, as the boys fully turned in utter horror to her dripping shadow raised over them.

"Here’s your bride Ragiel!" Nefero threw Lorenia’s shocked body on them: Ragiel caught her and fell backwards with a sickening splat–feverishly trying to heal* Lorenia, but she only bled more and more from his actions: furious, Dendjue charged Nefero–"Eager to join that ***** are we?!"

"STOP!"–But only Sora heard Lorenia's gurgled cry and Ragiel’s scream for Dendjue as he charged...

The memory slowed, and faded with Dendjue swinging his blade with all his strength into Nefero’s wide gaping mouth: CRUNCH. The remnants of the blade disappeared among splats of red.

“Nefero killed them as they all defended for one another."

Yugi gave a tough swallow, *Euphoria said 'Keyblade Masters are known for their friendship and kindness', and Nefero used that against them.*

Sora crossed his arms and stepped in place. He didn’t know those Masters, but did that matter? The mere thought of having been in their shoes sent a shock like no other to have been looking upon Kairi’s body–…..Nefero was in complete control of that fight, and Sora, could feel his bloodthirsty intentions; his insides squirmed a little, a subtle chill rose within that he and his friends had escaped this playful demon…

“Nefero wanted…them to feel their bond break,” Sora whispered to himself.

“He wanted all of us to feel that bond break,” said Pharaoh.

"Nefero thinks our friendship blinds us then, huh?” said Sora as-a-matter-of-factly, “That he can use just use it like a tool to control our actions and con us to our deaths? Well I'm gonna prove him how wrong he is, (Sora swung his blade to the side) friendship only makes a person stronger."

"Didn't help them out much–" Sora turned as a figure leapt down from the Calling Wall behind him. Yugi retreated to Pharaoh’s mind–“they let their emotions get in the way, and that stupidity cost them their lives and the hope of millions that the Evils, could be silenced by such strength; yes, it was a child's folly that Nefero coaxed from them.

*Child’s folly?*

“From the system that you have protected, such strength is common in defeating the darkness, but here, something else is needed, that which I can see you clearly lack from what Cloud has told me about you."

This person was taller than Sora, and had amber-yellow eyes that seemed to glow with their own light. He was pale (he looked like he was dead), had semi-long jet black hair, and a red headband around his forehead. He wore a red tattered cape, black shirt and pants with yellow pointed shoes, and his right hand looked like it had a yellow metallic glove with claws.

*He knows Cloud?* "Who are you?"

"My name is Vincent, and you Sora, are going to need to learn a few things if you’re are to make it in this system. Against the darkness, that Keyblade, the friends you will make, will only carry you so far."

"Fine, what is it I have to know?"

"Can't say, or you'll never learn them. If you, and Riku, and Kairi, are truly the ones sent here to defeat the darkness, you will learn these things on your own–"

“How do you know about them?!” Sora blurted, “Are they safe? Are they okay?”

“I have my resources,” replied Vincent, “And it will be sufficient enough for you to know that they are alive.”

*Sufficient?!* Sora sputtered within, “If you know something tell me!” Sora yelled.

But Vincent hardly even acknowledged the command, “They’re fine,” he said passively, and gave a small one hand bow (which was more like a nod really), "Mh, I see what the Master's are known for has finally gotten Yugi to speak–"

Pharaoh gave Vincent a look -

"–you’re working miracles already. Till next time, Sora." Vincent's cape suddenly flowed around him, he vanished within it, and a strange wind carried his cape erratically away.

Sora growled internally. "Vincent huh?" Sora made sure he would remember him; he called back his blade.

"(Sigh) He may be unkind in his words, and a little frightening," Pharaoh said to Sora as he looked to Yugi who slid back out, "but he was the only one who would return us to our world to look before it merged; he is the top Searcher here at Tumble-Stop and someone you can count on. I don't want you to get the wrong impression about him."

Sora looked to where Vincent disappeared, "So I should listen to him huh?" he spattered half sarcastically, and half playfully.

Pharaoh smiled and nodded; Yugi did too, but he didn't smile.

"Well I won't let that be a child's folly of mine, I respect my elders, especially you, (*Really?*) you have what–at least three thousand and somthin' years over everyone else right?" Pharaoh smiled as did Yugi, "And hey you look great for your age! I bet he's way younger than you, and he looks dead!"

Pharaoh drowsily smiled and replied, “I don’t know what his age is; I don’t think anybody does around here."

"Well I'd like to see him top your record."

"Being sealed in the puzzled helped a little," Pharaoh joked.

"Oh, I get it," Sora went into a funny frozen pose making both Pharaoh and Yugi laugh, “I wonder what’s preserving Vincent,” said Sora thoughtfully breaking character.

*He probably sleeps in a fridge,* smiled Yugi joining in on Sora’s tease.

“I believe it’s a coffin,” said Pharaoh a little stiffly.

“What a surprise!” mocked Sora, “I’ll take being stuffed in a tiny puzzle compared to that!”

“It’s not stuffy at all in here,” said Pharaoh cradling the puzzle sarcastically, “In fact it’s quite roomy.” Yugi started laughing at the tone of Pharaoh’s voice. “Pleasant to roost in; since I was not granted much mobility you see before I met Yugi.”

“I see, maybe that’s all I’ve got to do too,” said Sora going over the problem of being separated from his friends, “However I think searching is much more fun, I don’t think I could sit still, mobile or not.”

………….

Watching from afar, only capable of being noticed by those from the Other Side…Again, Avera felt he had no right to intrude…

>_< Poor Avera.

Anywho, next chappie is pretty laid back, so I'll try to spit that one out over the weekend ^-^ but the one after that is what I wanna get to ^-^ Squee!

Comment and Rate please! ^-^

Spike: Where did those two go off to now?

Ed:SOOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAAA! Where'd you GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU?

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Excellent chapter, I didn't think the scenes were too bad but they were close xD update soon.

Silent Avera

>_< Eeek, okay, as long it doesn't cross that line, let's see what the others say...:mellow:

EDIT: Fiddles, I can't sleep, I'm just gonna delete that phrase after Ragiel and Dendjue screams for Lorenia - sorry!

Last edited:

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Ah, okay -_- thanks Acein, the little part that I cut out read:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I just thought that one might've been pushing it...

Thats not that bad......it could been worse...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It could of been something like that.....but I couldn't give you the full extent....

Last edited:

Silent Avera

:scared: Ah, okay :) ' cause I do have some pretty violent fights, but they don't go anywhere near your example Acein! I just don't want my fic to get deleted over some little graphic or violent thingy >_<

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
:scared: Ah, okay :) ' cause I do have some pretty violent fights, but they don't go anywhere near your example Acein! I just don't want my fic to get deleted over some little graphic or violent thingy >_<

LOL Well.....that is worse; but I agree with Haku, as long as you keep most of the gore descriptions out, you should be fine.

Silent Avera

Thanks guys for your support ^-^

Sorry I'm a bit late on an update, but I got sucked into Wonderland - and there was no white rabbit to guide me back out! It was also known as finals >_<

Jeez, this one turned into another monster - sorry! It's the dialogue again >_<

Disclaimer: C-c-c-c-cursing!

Ch. 6-4 Tumble-Stop: Mixing the Ties
Universal World: We know where we are
“First impressions are always so important” – Pumbaa
“Oh I thought you were just a scream” – Timone
- Dialogue from The Lion King 1/2

“Hey, where you supposed to go with that lady we saw with you earlier?” asked Pharaoh.

“Oh yeah, that’s Faye, I bet she’s wondering where I am by now,” blushed Sora.

A group of people walked by them, and Pharaoh, switched spirits with Yugi. Sora adjusted his vision down–his stomach suddenly giving a big grumble–Yugi's giving a little one, to which Pharaoh stepped in place and crossed his arm at him. "Well how about that bite to eat?", Sora asked.

"Okay." Pharaoh shifted back into Yugi's mind and Yugi followed Sora to the open bar where Faye sat slurping on a giant laced shake waving him over with a hamburger in her hand. Yugi got behind Sora, he had warmed up to Sora, but other people still flicked his shyness scar.

"Your shakes are virgins Sora, and I ordered you some hamburgers," said Faye in-between a sip, "In case–" Yugi looked out from behind Sora real quick, however Faye still noticed his shy expression, "Wow, he's even more puny close up, I didn't even see him come up with you."

"Be nice," said Sora as he handed Yugi the second shake and burger (wondering what a virgin shake was); Yugi thanked him and started to sip like a bird on the shake.

Faye sipped, and stretched her neck to look at Yugi, but he scooted behind Sora upon feeling her stare. Faye took a long sip, and peeked around Sora again (from the other side), and Yugi scooted out of her line of sight, again.

*It's alright Yugi, don't by shy anymore, please,* said Pharaoh.

Sora took a bite of his burger to silence his tummy, "Yeah, don't be shy, she doesn’t bite."

“If you’re decent,” Faye finished.

Yugi stepped out slowly to the side, facing the ground, and Faye waited with pretended excellence.

*Say hello.*

"Hello there!" For a second Sora thought that was Yugi, but by the ‘meh’ look on Faye's face, he turned, and Spike was waving at them with Jet beside him as Ed and Ein galloped to–

"SORA!"–

"OOF!" Ed tackled Sora to the ground in front of Yugi who tried to catch him, and dropped his food–

"I found ya!"

"Bark! Bark!"

"You sure did, sorry we didn't wait," Sora grunted out as he straightened himself up.

"Oh that’s alright–" Ed then honed in on Yugi, who froze like a deer in headlights; she leapt in front of him nose to nose–"Who is this new friend with pretty purplely eyes?"

"His name's Yugi, please don't–!" too late, Yugi was caught in her grasp and Ed swung him around like a doll, "He's adorable! And Ed LOVES his hair!," she stuck her face in it–

"What are you doing?!" Yugi squeaked in utter panic, but he couldn't get away; Pharaoh slid out with a semi-worried expression and shrugged his shoulders as Yugi pleaded to him for help, or to trade places at least–!

"It's really soft, you use lots of conditioner don't you?" came Ed's muffled voice as she rubbed her face in Yugi's hair with poor Yugi holding a freaked expression: Sora intervened trying to haul Ed off of him–

“Come on! Let go Ed! Release girl–release!”

“You’re fighting a losing battle Sora,” sighed Spike walking with Jet towards ‘em, and like Spike said, it was no good, she was latched onto the pretty boy, and the two sank to the ground: She had Yugi as one would nab a frightened kitten trying to scamper away.

Spike walked pass the crumpled mess that was Yugi, and turned to Faye who took a big purposeful bite out of her hamburger. "Where's our food?," he asked rudely.

"First come, first served, besides, I didn't pay for this, a gentleman did."

"And where did this gentleman run off to?"

Faye shrugged her shoulders, pointed up, and took another bite out of her burger.

"What kind of currency is munny?," asked Jet looking at the menu.

"The kind we don't have," said Spike with his tummy now growling.

"I have some," came Yugi's crumpled voice waving a fickle hand, "I'll pay for yalls." His kindness spoke since his shyness had practically been crushed out of him: Ed hugged him even tighter with a great big,

"Thank-you!", and Eskimo-kissed him: a no-no for complete strangers. Pharaoh could only imagine what was going through Yugi’s head as embarrassment now joined the emotions that harassed Yugi; he, like Sora, turned redder than a moogle's nose.

Pharaoh knelt down by him, *When it rains, it pours. Are you okay?* Yugi caught his breath as Ed finally let go, and nodded to Pharaoh with a cough. Ein cocked his head at Pharaoh who told Yugi that it was good of him for overcoming his shyness, somewhat. *Mh?* Pharaoh noticed Spike take a double glance at him, looking quickly away towards the menu as Jet and Ed ordered. Could he see him too? Pharaoh walked up to them individually and started to wave his hands around thier un-responding faces, catching Sora and Yugi’s attention,

"What are you doing?" Sora asked with his straw in his mouth.

*I want to know if anyone else can see me.*

"Can they hear you?" Yugi asked.

"Who are yall talking too?" Faye asked with a weird look.

Spike, Jet and Ed turned thier attention to Sora and Yugi; Pharaoh moving directly in front of them.

"To Pharaoh–"

Faye nodded her head high, "That’s right, Yugi's imaginary friend."

"Huh?"

"No you guys, he's really real," defended Sora, "Show them that spirit switch thing Yugi."

Yugi blocked it.

"Spirit switch what?"

"I-it's nothing, I just act like someone else," Yugi shook.

*Yugi, it’s okay,* said Pharaoh bordering frustration;

“Yeah, I wanna see!” piped Ed.

*What?*

Ed winked at Pharaoh–*Yugi, she can see me!*

"I was just playing with you earlier, I see you, I see you, I see you!," Ed singed…Sora wasn't all that surprised Ed could see him…

"See who?"

"Pharaoh?" asked Yugi.

"He's right, there!" Ed pointed directly to Pharaoh, but in Spike, Jet, and Faye's eyes, she pointed to thin air; Ein barked at Pharaoh.

"Is he there Sora?" asked Faye flatly.

"Yes." But they felt the sense that he was only defending the newcomer, they knew Sora to be decent after all.

"Whatever.” Spike and Jet picked up the order while Yugi paid. The three adults ate at the bar, while Sora, Yugi, and Ed ate sitting Indian-style on the floor; Ed trying to poke Pharaoh who sat disappointed by Yugi (Ein meanwhile, snuck up, and plopped down next to Ed taking a bite out of her sandwich).

"Why didn't you show them?," Sora asked with the air of a parent trying to coax out a confession.

*Yugi blocked me,* replied Pharaoh; the upset sibling.

Yugi was looking down, "Because everyone before that got close enough to see, walked off thinking I was some split personality freak....except Vincent, and Serena, and, well, Goku doesn't really count 'cause -"

"Vincent, I can understand, but Serena's okay, I've talked to her, and so's Goku."

Yugi bent with shyness.

"I think you’re cute," cooed Ed leaning through Pharaoh onto Yugi's shoulder. Pharaoh slid to the other side of Yugi (who sooo wanted to scoot away as well…but stayed put).

"Alright, Yugi, Pharaoh, yall are coming with us–"

"What–what–?!"

"Yay!" Ed scooped up Yugi–

"Ack!"

"I'm gonna show Yugi there are nice people everywhere, you just can't be shy, or they won't notice you."

*Sounds good to me.*

"Wait you guys!" Yugi struggled through Ed's swaying, "How will we know about our friends Pharaoh? A-about Grandpa…?"

*We haven't known anything Yugi, for two years, we should go with Sora, it's time we put ourselves to use and help out against the darkness.*

"Can Ed and Ein come too?" Ed piped.

"Of course you can, I already promised I'd protect you."

Ed gave a big happy nod.

“Bark – bark!”

…………….

“*(Groooowwl)* *(GrrrrrRR – RUF!)*–” SKGE. A one-winged shadow walked over the ripped body of a wolf, which dissipated as the shadow passed.

The barren landscape of ice and dirt seemed to be one with the dreary sky, the horizon a poor mediator between the two.

A second presence arrived. A boy relatively the age of a middle schooler wearing knee length pocket shorts, a stale sweatshirt, a cap with two random pins (which did a good job of covering his eyes to bring out his simple sharp smile), and, he wore golden inline skates; in his right hand, he held a twisted, bent, gold bat.

“You have some nerve coming to see me all the way out here,” said Sephiroth to the shadow behind him, “I am busy at the moment.”

“Excuse me then for intruding, I am only bound to you for your every whim Master,” said his shady voice, “The only reason I am even out here *(shiver)* is to report to you that Avera hasn’t spoken with Sora yet, personally I don’t think he will, not for a long time, just like you thought. He doesn’t want to intrude.”

“Well then, I don’t see the point of me laying this about.” Sephiroth dumped a small bag of Star Dust* out onto the ice; its fine sparkling grains easily caught in the subtle wind.

“A-Are you just gonna waste all that? After what it–do you realize what that’s gonna–?!”

“Do you want to stay around to see what all this will bring?”

“Hell no!”

“Then go, tell Avera that his time with the Masters are up.”

The boy promptly began to slide back into the shadows, but he was just as promptly pushed out by a long black hairy arm ending in a big paw, stumbling into Sephiroth (who flung the boy behind him). Nefero casually strolled out from the portal into view.

Opposite Nefero, on Sephiroth’s right side, the four Riders stepped out of their ragged fiery portal. “What’s this?” the Black Rider sneered, “Two abhorrence’s of nature holding sacred Star Dust*?” The steeds growled into attacking position as the Rider’s drew their weapons.

“Uh, ‘dat’s nah mine,” said Nefero stupidly.

“Go,” said Sephiroth silently to the boy taking his fighting stance; the boy again tried to disappear, but with a snap of Nefero’s paw, he was bounced back on the ice and into the view of the Riders–

“Make that three abhorrence’s,” spat the Red Rider’s deep voice; the red bull snorted in agreement.

“Yeah, where are you goin’? I ain’t going down for your ****,” said Nefero, “I was just curious to see who would have the audacity to spread the ashes of fallen Keyblade Masters like flower petals. (The Riders sputtered in disbelief.) At least my missus and I pour water over them so that they’ll sprout into beautiful clumps of mud–”

“How dare you disrespect the honored dead!” yelled the Blue Rider.

“You have no room to talk,” Nefero lazily shot back. *Cough:* “Natakschoule System” :*Cough*.

“So, all this time, the traces we have been detecting were the ashes of fallen Masters?!” the Black Rider ejected: Equos getting riled up from his Rider’s anger.

“I would think that those who claim to be the Riders of the End of the World would at least be able to tell a live Master from a dead one,” said Sephiroth coolly.

“Ooh, burned,” commented Nefero–

“Silence you walking filth,” the Green Rider spat pointing her decorated whip.

“Oh, I take that as a comment,” piped Nefero, “Since I’m labeled the level above compared to yall who are walking ****** ******* filthy hypocrites.”

“HOW DARE–”

“I have a wonderful idea dumb*** number one!” mocked Nefero in a squeaky voice, “Instead of killing the Disney Masters as punishment for mingling with an abomination, let’s kill the Disney Masters in order to purify them! Then maybe their corpses will magically rise from the dead and follow us like our own personal pets in restoring order to the systems! Oh yes, dumb*** number two, that’s a brilliant–”

“SILENCE!” –

“I guess Masters are slim pickings these days huh?” Nefero continued, “You’re welcome, at least I murder my innocent with a better reason than just existing.”

Sephiroth used this time to open up a Dark Portal* directly under the boy–falling right into it – “Ack!” – Sephiroth then turned his attention immediately to the Riders firing a savage Stopga* - Graviga* mix at them,

“Stopbreviega*!” they froze, the moaning steeds brought to their knees as they resisted the magic pulling them into the ice–

“Shatter*!” Nefero added which cut up the ice around the Riders puncturing steed and human alike–

Sephiroth back-stepped into his portal as Nefero slipped into his, “I’ll see ya at Thanksgiving cousin!” waved Nefero childishly, and he, and Sephiroth disappeared as the Riders broke free, bleeding blood that slipped back into their veins, trembling, shaking, of rage, that robbed the world they stood upon of what little warmth remained in it’s heart beneath the ice…

…………….

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! The merry-go-round,
the Riders ride,
will never stop,
till the blood dries!”
Nefero sang as he bounced through his missus’ Dark Castle. “Missus! You’ll never guess who I met today! Oh how he’s grown!”

………………

…(*Gulp*) “What are you going to do?” the boy asked, skating to keep up with Sephiroth’s seamless stride,

“If Avera will not intrude, then I will.”

“That won’t be necessary.”

Sephiroth and the boy turned around at Avera who wore a plain look upon his face, it being partially covered by the Alley Way shadows of Tumble-Stop.

“Are you alright Shonen?”

“It’s Little Slugger–”

“Is he going to be tested already?” asked Sephiroth.

“Yes, what is going to happen next, none can intervene but fate itself.”

All three looked up at the benign sky, a dazzling sunset rose…But underneath…they felt it in their chests, the very heart beat of Tumble-Stop, frightened, child-like. The rose was much too red and full in it’s trembling hands, and the slightest stroke, even one mistaken for a sudden breath upon it, would tear the rose, and make it drip its reddest shade all over the miracle of the Master in its midst.

Paranoia Agent anyone?

Comment and rate please ^-^

Lil' Slugger: So what happens if he, uh, fails his test?

Sephiroth: Is that something you really want to find out?

Silent Avera

^-^ Thanks guys, the next chapter is very, uh, fighty-ish, it's practically all action from start to close: editing it is a pain 'cause I want it flow seamlessly, and also making it not, er, goryish, hopefully it'll be a nice ride when I'm done ^-^ *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back