• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and SPOILER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Inner-Demon said:
Except Nomura LOVES doing that to us. He purposely leaves it open for us to speculate. Which I personally love. And if the next game is a prequel we may NEVER know.

And btw, I'm only messing with you witch.

See, but he never follows up on them, and frankly he shouldn't do that, because you know what. He just contridicts himself. He does love doing it but what he should do is put a close to his games, because there is this thing called " hype" another thing he loves, and you know what happens whenever he hypes a game, it always has huge drawbacks. He doesn't deliever and doesn't do what he says, so I think that he should put an end to his bad,bad,bad,bad career. It would be alot better if he did...

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Now I love the game, I love the story. I don't feel it left things with too many problems. I'd rather speculate than have every answer. It comes down to one's personal taste on how THEY want the story. So it just depends on how YOU would rather see the story told.

And how you feel towards well holes basically in the story. But I still feel it gives the answers we deserve to know. But that's just in my opinion.

You mean me Witch? How am I mean?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Not exactly. The next installment WON'T even be based around Sora and the gang. It will answer the questions about the Keyblade. Which may in turn answer the mystery of Kairi. It will also answer how the Organization knows of previous Keyblade Masters.

But other than that, we won't have ANYTHING about Sora for a LONG Time.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I do hope you're joking right? You do know Namine IS a Nobody OF Kairi. Not the other way around. Namine was created in a special way, and she ONLY affect the Memories of Sora and those around him.

That has NOTHING to do with wielding a Keyblade.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm kind of disappointed at the fact that when Sora metts up with Kairi and Riku that nothing was mentioned about the fact that Kairi was weilding a Keyblade. All they said is that she did good. No "Holy crap"s or anything; just a "good job". Anyone else feel like that was a little strange. By the way, does any one know wherer I can find a good picture of Kairi weilding the Keyblade?

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
KH Vandread said:
I'm kind of disappointed at the fact that when Sora metts up with Kairi and Riku that nothing was mentioned about the fact that Kairi was weilding a Keyblade. All they said is that she did good. No "Holy crap"s or anything; just a "good job". Anyone else feel like that was a little strange. By the way, does any one know wherer I can find a good picture of Kairi weilding the Keyblade?

maybe so we can guess and think of what could be next IF there is a next one or whatever i mean they cant give answers to everything cause if they do make another kh they wont have anything to work with..but really i dont know, it didnt look like she knew what to do U_U' we'll just have to see

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sora could have at least seemed shocked! I guess he was overwhelmed by reuniting with Kairi. That's understandable; I'd be too!

horsedragon1632

Chancifer said:
well first of all, the three armor guys are looking for kairi because they are her relatives. she is the true keyblade master. and the chasers are the new enemies of soras son. hahahahaha im trying to be like horsedragon

watch yourself moron. I'm not to be messed with.

VirusCoreHacker

Riku, King mickey and sora all weileded a keyblade......and after kh1..i bet sora wasnt rly supried 2 see kairi had a keyblade

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
Chancifer said:
well first of all, the three armor guys are looking for kairi because they are her relatives. she is the true keyblade master. and the chasers are the new enemies of soras son. hahahahaha im trying to be like horsedragon

ok is that true cause im so confused now that i read that kfja;sdlfa;skldjf wtf!!! [runs away]

Chancifer

horsedragon1632 said:
watch yourself moron. I'm not to be messed with.

ok, first of all your not going to do a damn thing and second, ur the moron for trying to say u know all about the secret ending. do yourself a favor a shut the **** up cuz no one believes u cuz ur lying

Axels_Gal said:
ok is that true cause im so confused now that i read that kfja;sdlfa;skldjf wtf!!! [runs away]

no, i was making fun of horsedragon cuz he is saying all this stuff about the secret ending thats like impossible to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back