• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi+Destiny place= I TOLD YOU SO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It represents her future connection to the place. And the flowers on the key represent her illogical love for them when she gave them to Aqua. There all the connection you need.

Do you realize that you're sayng the design of the keyblade is a foreshadow (something that has not hapened yet) while tryign to simultaneously reason that it is from memories Kairi had prior?

hotaruchan

Kairi in ACTION??? D8
I don't think so and I don't want to XP
The way she walks (with namine) is awkward enough, when she fighting too, I just feel don't right XD
But anyway, I just want Kh give Kairi a better role X3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Memories of the future. Wonderful...

Then pray tell: How did Riku come about obtaining this keyblade if it was Aqua's memories of Kairi?

It makes about as much sense as anything else in this game.

Simple answer: We don't know yet. Be patient we still have two games to go.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Personally I don't mind the idea of Kairi fighting and having a place in the plot, but her having a Keyblade at the very beginning is hard to see. Maybe as she travels she gains the ability, but not at the start, especially since she isn't too experienced at even fighting, even with a Wooden Sword.

Though a Kairi scenario would be good for some character development and to make her character cool for once, since Current Kairi is just... ugh.

Penance

Kairi is going to get her own game where she cooks until Riku and Sora return.
I'm calling it.

Lonbilly

Awards
Kairi is going to get her own game where she cooks until Riku and Sora return.
I'm calling it.

A Kingdom Hearts-Cooking Mama Crossover? Ehhh, saw that coming, but with Sora's mother instead.

loke13

Personally I don't mind the idea of Kairi fighting and having a place in the plot, but her having a Keyblade at the very beginning is hard to see. Maybe as she travels she gains the ability, but not at the start, especially since she isn't too experienced at even fighting, even with a Wooden Sword.

Though a Kairi scenario would be good for some character development and to make her character cool for once, since Current Kairi is just... ugh.

Well I agree with most of what you just said (Except Kairi already has a keyblade) but yeah that would do her character some good.

Lonbilly

Awards
Well I agree with most of what you just said (Except Kairi already has a keyblade) but yeah that would do her character some good.

Until it's officially confirmed that Riku's Gayblade is now her Keyblade, no, she doesn't.

Family isn't important in KH remember? She can't have her own game.

Bahhhh, I forgot that. Well, I'd rather have a Namine-Xion cooking game.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Ew, I don't want to see any Kairi keyblade action.I want to see Kairi bashing.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Personally, I don't really know why Nomura put in that KH2 scene with Kairi getting a Keyblade. I guess he wanted her to do something instead of just watching Riku fight the Heartless.

Lonbilly

Awards
DENIAL Just like with Yen sid.

Yen Sid wasn't a Keyblade Master. He was never once shown in BbS to use a keyblade. So uhhh, no, it isn't. It's like trying to say that Roxas' second Keyblade is Riku's because he used it while fighting Roxas.

Ew, I don't want to see any Kairi keyblade action.I want to see Kairi bashing.

So you'd rather her continue to be a poorly developed character that doesn't redeem herself with good writing and having a place in the plot? =/

loke13

Yen Sid wasn't a Keyblade Master. He was never once shown in BbS to use a keyblade. So uhhh, no, it isn't. It's like trying to say that Roxas' second Keyblade is Riku's because he used it while fighting Roxas.

So you'd rather her continue to be a poorly developed character that doesn't redeem herself with good writing and having a place in the plot? =/

What? Yen sid is a RETIRED keyblade master. (OR DID THAT CHANGE) So uhhhh yeah.

No its saying that Riku is akeyblade wielder just like Kairi you don't have to have a permanent keyblade in order to be a keyblade user.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yen sid was actually a keyblade master and was friends with master Eraqus and master xehanort.
but he retired and kept watching over the worlds

Lonbilly

Awards
What? Yen sid is a RETIRED keyblade master. So uhhhh yeah.

Uhhh, there's nothing saying anything like that.

No its saying that Riku is a keyblade wielder just like Kairi you don't have to have a permanent keyblade in order to be a keyblade user.

And yet there's nothing officially saying she is one. There's hints, but not an official confirmation. It's like trying to say just because there's hints of Vanitas and Riku being connected that they actually are, which they aren't. So uhh....>.>

yen sid was actually a keyblade master and was friends with master Eraqus and master xehanort.
but he retired and kept watching over the worlds

Ummm, when was that said?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Ummm, when was that said?
in the beginning of birth by sleep right before terra leaves LoD. yen sid contacts master eraqus and tells him the worlds are in danger. master eraqus tells terra and aqua that his old friend yen sid who was a keyblade master told him blah blah blah.

thats why terra called yen sid "Master"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back