• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi in Betwix and Between

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
When she follows Pluto there, right before heading into the light she turns around and sees a guy in a black coat... is it Riku or is ti like Saix or one of the other organization members intrested in Kairi?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh the Org had wonderful interest in her, as it seems.
The question you should be asking is - if it's an Organization member, why did it simply let her go through the portals.
Answer - they did because it wasn't an Org member XD; it was indeed Riku :3

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
*another reason why i need to replay kh2* i think theres a lot of points that were actual story that i never connected to each other cuz i forget this completely :p
Totally agreed, this is my fifth on kh2 and i still have nt picked up all the details.

And follow up question, so does this mean that Riku opened up that corridor of Darkness on DI cause i always thought it was Axel.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
unless the ORG member was Axel, in which case he followed her and that's how he end up finding her in TT.

Axel was on the Beach at the time the portal was open, and then a whistle came from inside to lure Pluto in. How could he have been in two places at the same time?
Then of course we have the fact that you can see it wasn't Axel. The figure was too tall and far too built.

DarkRoxasNobody

It was Riku. If it was a Organization member they would have captured her like Axel tried to do. They are trying to keep her from becoming whole with Namine. And while they became whole, Namine would probably tell her to try to get Sora to become whole with Roxas.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They are trying to keep her from becoming whole with Namine. And while they became whole, Namine would probably tell her to try to get Sora to become whole with Roxas.

Where the hell did you pull that one out of? Namine and Kairi fusing would actually be in the Organization's best interest since it would get Namine to stop meddling with them. Kairi has no powers over Sora's Memories; Kairi can't open Corridors of Darkness; Kairi couldn't affect Roxas if ever they finally get him back. Namine's a threat, and her fusing with Kairi would give the Organization one less thing for them to worry about.

Also, you're forgetting that Sora and Roxas already became whole.
They fused initially as early on as the end of the Prologue, when Namine and Kairi were as far as possible from meeting let alone fusing, and then re-fused, but that was before they even reached the Castle that Never Was!

tl;dr the Org'd want Namine and Kairi to fuse. It's already "too late" about SoRo.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Oh the Org had wonderful interest in her, as it seems.
The question you should be asking is - if it's an Organization member, why did it simply let her go through the portals.
Answer - they did because it wasn't an Org member XD; it was indeed Riku :3

So was this because they wanted Riku to follow or was Riku following. Haven't played KH2 in awhile so I'm just clarifying. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back