• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi Is How Much Old?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellusion Revived

El Mariachi
KH2 is suposed to be 1 year after the original, right, so why does Kairi look so much older in the trailer, while Sora looks the same? Can anyone help me out on this on?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yeah shew does look way older her face doesnt look the same at all its possibly her hair that makes her look more older

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
good question.

maybe Kairi gets better food at home than Sora does on the road? the whole health thing.

although we haven't seen the new Sora and Kairi compared to each other so Sora may be taller than he looks or Kairi could be shorter than she looks.

They should both be 15 in KH2.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Maturity is more noticable in girls figure wise(breasts and a shapely body),and long hair just makes you look older too,alos your face lenghtens ^^

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Kairi should be 15 shouldn't she? I think the major changes are that she looks taller, and her hair is different. I dunno why but it looks like she dyed her hair black, or maybe it was just the lighting.

kairi 108

KeybladeKid1127 said:
Mabe in that place she was traped in(forget were she is ok) you age there faster and plus who cares she looks way hotter now!!

umm...riiiiight.
sora is blonder, taller (i think) and his face is diferent as well and in kh2 he is 15 years old. kairi has her hair grown up...er...looks more mature and in kh2 she is...is she 15 years old too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back