• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi Is How Much Old?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudX159

Rikus around 16 right...
and about sora being healthy..
well he is in peek preformance...
if he has to take large # of heartless without a sweat...he is in the best shape of his life....

LittleWarrior84

Yeah, they both just grew up. Maybe Kairi was just recently introduced to make-up or extensions or dyes and all that other girl make-up hair stuff that I don't get. And yes girls tend to grow taller faster than boys. Let's hope Sora doesn't get a girly voice from "Growing" :p

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
ppl that went to comicon said his voice is way deeper we wont ve to worry about a girly voice

mattdelig29

Yeah, his voice is a lot deeper and you can hear him say things like, "Huh, ha!" in the trailer where he fights the swarm of heartless. I had to turn the volume up pretty loud to hear it, but his voice is a lot deeper.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
here the answer

she grew her hair and she is wearing platform shoes that is why she is taller and look umm......hotter.........

sorarocks

kingdom2917 said:
Girls mature alot more then guys do at a younger age, even though Sora has matured he just hasn't matured as much as Kairi.

that is right! anyway,hair grows and darkens.that's what happened to my hair.a year can change one person's appearance but not sometimes not the others.

Sora_aroS

well maybe soras face dosent age while hes in the pod, cuz kairi has been through things, like if u notice the look at the island and the islands are so close, why didnt they see the island in kh1?

LIAR LIAR

I just think they looked a bit to young in KH1... Sora looks soo much like this boy in my class! If he just spiked up his hair a bit he would look just like him! and he's 12, same as me. and Kairi just looked like, 6...

But, like people said before, mostly because she grew her hair longer. Maybe it's fan-service also... (>_<);

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
sora has gotten way so much hotter, black out fit, hott-hott-hottiness! and plus kairi does look more dpressed. so maybe that's a big thing, + she lost her baby fat, and as for riku even though they are not showing him, he prolly looks the same

Dark-Sora 50

You can't really blame Kairi for being depressed. I mean, she's now stuck with a bunch of losers - Tidus, the cocky bastard, Wakka, the crappest-Jamaican-accent-I've-ever-heard-belongs-to-him and Selphie, the Stalker. And she's without her two best friends.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Dark-Sora 50 said:
You can't really blame Kairi for being depressed. I mean, she's now stuck with a bunch of losers - Tidus, the cocky bastard, Wakka, the crappest-Jamaican-accent-I've-ever-heard-belongs-to-him and Selphie, the Stalker. And she's without her two best friends.
well ya. seriously... lolz poor kairi-chan! i say she should just beat the crap outta 'em

M

Mitsukai

well really Kairi's hair is the only major change apart from her height and maybe her voice too... considering that most anime faces look very similiar aprt from certain distinctions... Sora's nose looks a bit different though if you ask me... I wonder... Does Haley Joel Osment still voice sora in KH2? I hope so...

Fluffy Paine

LOL! i know, totally! i was a lil confused cos they looked sooo young for their age.

and if you look at the way sora stands in kh, he stands with his belly stuck out (not literally),and the big shoes just made him look like a clown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back