• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi Is How Much Old?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mitsukai

yeah! how the hell is anyone suppposed to walk in those?
but back to topic: It's probably just that girls mature faster like someone else said... but I think they all look better now anyway so does it really matter?

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I thought they all looked great from the beginning;) but now they are even better! I'm guessing though that Kairi looks older b/c of her hair and it does seem her face is thinner(don't think they consider depression when making Kairi older though *lol*) But if you look at Sora he does look taller than on the 1st game and his face is slightly older. As for Riku, he looks the same to me!(except for the blindfold of course!) Then again, Kairi might not look older just b/c of her hair b/c I have long hair and I'm 15 but people think I'm 12!(free dinners at restaurants-just kidding;)) I guess it just depends on the person! Anyways, Kairi does kinda look older than Sora but I would have to put their two pics. beside each other.

M

Mitsukai

Well we havn't really seen Riku yet in KH2 as it was only the BFU, who is Riku but back in DD/ASAS so we aren't exactly sure what he looks like...

darkriku14

beginning and end
Kairi does look a lot older, but she's supposed to be 15. though she looks 20. How odd.....

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Darkwarrior said:
KH2 is suposed to be 1 year after the original, right, so why does Kairi look so much older in the trailer, while Sora looks the same? Can anyone help me out on this on?

How does Sora look the same? He looks waaay older too. and girls mature much faster than guys so that may be why she looks older :p Although.. look at Riku. He looks waaaaaaaayy older 2

chemicalstar

kingdom2917 said:
Girls mature alot more then guys do at a younger age, even though Sora has matured he just hasn't matured as much as Kairi.

well that is a very reasonable arguement that kingdom 2917 is suggesting.. and that is what i witnessed as i was growing up so i will stand behind that too=3
boys tend to grow up more in their late teens whereas girl usually gorn up more in their early teens... i think that makes sense?.. lol^^

|shady| said:
Riku looks insanely older.

everyday he looks more and more like his older bro kadaj dont you think??XD

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know what I just noticed, the more Sora ages, the more he begins to look like a oriental guy. Because I swear during the ending FMV where he, Riku, and Kairi are reading Mickey's letter, he looks like Tetsuya Nomura in the face.

chemicalstar

King Sora_Strife said:
You know what I just noticed, the more Sora ages, the more he begins to look like a oriental guy. Because I swear during the ending FMV where he, Riku, and Kairi are reading Mickey's letter, he looks like Tetsuya Nomura in the face.

you know i have never seen what nomura looks like... i should check out sometime! maybe you may be right who knows? subconscious leaking through brushstrokesXD;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back