• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi Is How Much Old?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sora0Roxas

I think Riku looks so much different, in one year, a lot of his clothes have changed, the only thing that stayed the same was his eyes, and hair, like everything else changed. I thought it was pretty cool.

S

Sora0Roxas

Yea, I bet they look even cooler than this one, I bet you Riku is going to have like super long hair, and look like a super saiyan 3. lol.

BlaZinbritt11588

oh lord. if they look like this now, from 1 year, in kh3 they will proabably all be old, fat, and losing hair. and look like they're 70 something

Kairi-is-Naminé

I believe the reason that kairi looks like 4 years older instead of 1 year older, is that they wanted her to slightly resemble NAMINE seen as how she is kairi's nobody and to do that they had to make her look older. also sora's voice has gotten deeper to show is maturity, and they wanted to show kairi had matured as sora has. i think thats why...:)

RikusGirl55

i thought sora looked different. you'd be surprised how much girls can change in one year.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Are you guys kidding. She looks like any ordinary 15 year old. Get over it. She does not look any older than 16 probably not even that. Kairi looks her age. Most girls that are 15 looks about the same or even more mature than Kairi. To me. Sora looks his age, Kairi looks her age, and Riku looks his age. But I have to say that in Kingdom Hearts. None of the main cast looked their age exept for maybe Riku. They all grew up to a certain degree in the past year. So there.

Roxas542

True facts

Girls mature faster than boys, also they grow faster too
Boys, voices change faster than girls, and mature slower.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Roxas542 said:
True facts

Girls mature faster than boys, also they grow faster too
Boys, voices change faster than girls, and mature slower.

Yep but the girls stop growing a few years before boys so boys has alot of growing to do. That is why some guys may be a little taller then girls. But the girls have already reached their maximum growth. But a year later the guys sky rocket. They go from being a few inches taller than the girls to about 5-6 in taller on average. Trust me it happens. If Kingdom hearts 3 happens and Sora and the crew are back then they would most likely be more grown up. Sora would go from being a little bit taller than Kairi to alot taller then Kairi. Kairi would grow but not alot since she done alot of growing in the past. Sora may even pass up Riku in the process since Riku would stop growing a year before Sora because Riku is older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back