• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi & sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
for 1 in Kh they were only 14, and 4, 2 there 15 in this one i year different. and if you really look at it and and the game and characters, the creator T???????? is'nt the type to get 2 25yr olds to kiss in a game about disney charcters running all over the place. and khingdom hearts does'nt seem like a kissy game.

Ultima665

sry bout the sora plus Namine thing i just thought that it would be funny that sora decided to forget namine to go back to kairi......but she hates him!! and by the way thanks DrkNessOfHearts for the comment! :D

yado

I taste delicious
This topic i starting to scare me. SOra comes back to find Kirai and Wakka kissing. lol. scarey but funny twist.

Legato_Blue

lol a kiss definatly wouldnt be a suprise. disney is known for their characters to kiss. and apparantly they have no problem makeing underwater casltes that look just like enourmous peni$'s............little mermaid..... pervs

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
FFX_Rikku said:
I'm pretty sure they will have Kiari and Sora kiss. Cause I mean they are fifteen, they aren't just gonna hug.
By KH2 they;re sixteen. Right?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^ No according to Nomura they're fifteen. And by the way people, one long smootch isn't going to affect the game's rating. It's just a kiss for pete's sake. The main male and female characters kiss all the time in Disney films( even Mickey and Minnie kissed one time) and those are rated G. Now if Sora and Kairi started doing some 'Hot Coffee' then there would be a problem with the rating.

AForgottenMemory

If by some off chance, Square-Enix thought a kiss between the two characters would offend some people because of their age, they could still have them kiss but have the scene from a distance.

Kinda like with the kiss between Squall and Rinoa at the end of FFVIII for those of you have seen it. But i seriously doubt it would have any affect on the game rating and it won't exactly be a full on snog. Piglet would have a nervous breakdown...you know the more i talk about it, the stranger KH's actually seems to me :confused:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Lmao, "Hentai mix":

Sora finally arrives on Destiny islands at the end fo KH2, to see Kari waiting there at the beach

Sora: Kairi!

Kairi turns to see Sora running at her, she smiles and starts running toward him in slowmotion...

Suddenly, sora takes out his keyblade and yells "Firega!" and singes all of Kairi's clothes off

Kairi (Sexy voice): Brr, I sure am cold *rubs self*

Sora (Abnormally deep voice): well then lemme warm you up foxy lady

He knocks Kairi on her back, then jumps high into the air and casts gravity over himself. The screen blacks out and you hear a loud -smack- sound and a "Oooo baby"

-End-

LMFAO, I have such a sick mind XP

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
my god you dooo. illllllll, SICKO!!!!!!!!

But personally i think that KH@ will end(imagining in my head) There on destiny island at night.
walking on the beach side by side....

Kairi: Sora....
Sora:Yeh?
Kairi: Were you ok, out in the other worlds. Did you miss me.
Sora:*kinda goes red in the face* Yeh i guess so, I was fine really Donald and Goofy would always cheer me up if i got upset.

(after a long time of talking...gets to the kiss scene...somehow)

camera is backing off and into the sky so you can see the whole island.
the whole time 'passion' is playing.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
What....wait...my hentai, singe off the clothes, gravity slammin ending...would be the perfect ending the Kingomd Hearts 2?

o_0

I agree....

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
oh how about my ending.

sora and kairi is back in destiny islands and kisses. near the beach. sora holds kairi.then they hug. they look at each other and kairi starts to cry.
kairi- what took you so long? hitting him on the chest.
sora-i'm sorry, but i'm here aren't i?
kairi hugs him and the credits comes. after that, it shows everyone playing and sora and kairi is sitting down on the beach. then riku comes and challenges sora to a race. riku runs off.
sora- hey!
kairi gets up- hey!
they follow each other and the the camera backs up showing the title *kingdom hearts 2*

heh, how about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back