• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
this a summary of a fanfiction(for lack of a better word) that takes place during kh2 when axel goes to kidnap kairi

ok at the beach sits a depressed kairi who misses sora & riku when all the sudden axel poppes out of a cod and trys ot kidnap her but kairi kicks his butt(how you ask? with a stick of couse).
so axel beaten up leaves in a cod but kairi jumps thou it to only to be over powered by saix and put in the org's jail.

when in the org's jail riku opens a cod for kairi to egsape thou. when she got out of the cod she sees riku they say hi and all that good stuff then riku tells kairi about namine.
after telling kairi about namine riku leaves when kairis not looking but leave her his flower power keyblade, with rikus keyblade kairi decides to find namine.
so she find namine but she does not want to be with kairi yet(it seem she has a goal to reach first).

kairi after running in to namine all over the place (and helping people from other world like sora)has the overwelming feeling that namine is leading her somewhere(which she is).

finaily namine has lead kairi to twtnw where kairi finds sora & riku there namine joins kairi(cuz she reached her goal).
so now sora,riku & kairi are all together but xemnas is still around so they go and kick his butt(after riku gets hit in the back tho), then after the dark beach scene they go to the island together and live happly ever after... till kh3 of couse
----------------------------------------------------------------
so would you like kairi more or less of that happend instead of what happend in kh2 and why?

Last edited:
A

Azrael

this fanfiction take place during kh2 when axel goes to kidnap kairi

ok at the beach sits a depressed kairi who misses sora & riku when all the sudden axel poppes out of a cod and trys ot kidnap her but kairi kicks his butt(how you ask? with a stick of couse).
so axel beaten up leaves in a cod but kairi jumps thou it to only to be over powered by saix and put in the org's jail.

when in the org's jail riku opens a cod for kairi to egsape thou. when she got out of the cod she sees riku they say hi and all that good stuff then riku tells kairi about namine.
after telling kairi about namine riku leaves when kairis not looking but leave her his flower power keyblade, with rikus keyblade kairi decides to find namine.
so she find namine but she does not want to be with kairi yet(it seem she has a goal to reach first).

kairi after running in to namine all over the place (and helping people from other world like sora)has the overwelming feeling that namine is leading her somewhere(which she is).

finaily namine has lead kairi to twtnw where kairi finds sora & riku there namine joins kairi(cuz she reached her goal).
so now sora,riku & kairi are all together but xemnas is still around so they go and kick his butt(after riku gets hit in the back tho), then after the dark beach scene they go to the island together and live happly ever after... till kh3 of couse
----------------------------------------------------------------
so would you like kairi more or less of that happend instead of what happend in kh2 and why?

I'm going to say it was not that good. More like a summary than a story.

A

Azrael

Why would you write a summary of your own fanfiction when you didn't write the fanfiction in the first place?

What he said.

This is a place for fanfiction, not summaries. Post your fiction and I won't nega-rep you and have your thread closed by the mods.

Newb

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
What he said.

This is a place for fanfiction, not summaries. Post your fiction and I won't nega-rep you and have your thread closed by the mods.

Newb

cuz i cant write a good fanfic cuz my brian dont work that way so i just posted the basic idea of it to see if ya'll would like kairi more or less(which was the point of this thread)

yeah i am a newb but oh well you were at one point(but maybe not as long as me)

A

Azrael

cuz i cant write a good fanfic cuz my brian dont work that way so i just posted the basic idea of it to see if ya'll would like kairi more or less(which was the point of this thread)

yeah i am a newb but oh well you were at one point(but maybe not as long as me)

*sighs* I was.

Maybe me and J-H can help you with this.

Then yes.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Go read a book. Imitate the writing in that book with a Kingdom Hearts theme.

Don't post a story in chatting format, and think before you write. Don't just write what's on the top of your head, no matter how convenient it seems.

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
Go read a book. Imitate the writing in that book with a Kingdom Hearts theme.

Don't post a story in chatting format. Then it's not a story.

sorry man i just didnt know where to post this

i didnt want to write a fanfic i just wanted to know if people would like kairi if she did something like what i said

im going to sleep now and wont be back for about 12-18 hours(if i work)

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahhh. D:

Some Dude1, please post up a fanfic [not a summary of one] in this thread by your next post or I'll close this. This is getting very pointless, but I'll let you put something up before I close this. Thank yew!

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
Ahhh. D:

Some Dude1, please post up a fanfic [not a summary of one] in this thread by your next post or I'll close this. This is getting very pointless, but I'll let you put something up before I close this. Thank yew!

you can just close it cuz im not going to get a answer about if you would like kairi more or less if she did the stuff i said. and yes this has goten very very pointless

this was a basic idea not a summary or a fanfiction i just put this here cuz i didnt know where to put it.(please tell me where?)

i am deeply deeply sorry for wasting ya'lls time

A

Azrael

you can just close it cuz im not going to get a answer about if you would like kairi more or less if she did the stuff i said. and yes this has goten very very pointless

this was a basic idea not a summary or a fanfiction i just put this here cuz i didnt know where to put it.(please tell me where?)

i am deeply deeply sorry for wasting ya'lls time

Most people here hate Kairi, just write it. Sheesh. Might as well cancel your membership

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
Most people here hate Kairi, just write it. Sheesh. Might as well cancel your membership

for the last time I CANT/DONT WANT TO WRITE A FANFICTION.
please just close this thread

its going nowhere and fast(man i should of just put this in the kh2 section not the fanfic section)

agein i am deeply deeply sorry for wasting everybodys time
please forgive me:sad::sad::sad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back