• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Then what's this all about?

That's more or less hurting your argument, lol. Since we know the current seven lights are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua, Ven and Lea. My point is that there clearly aren't seven very specific lights, who can only be these specific seven people, when Sora almost became a darkness and Terra was regarded as a former light by Xehanort.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*does the same because you are missing the point that Terra is not a Light at the moment even though he may become one in the future but he isn't right now okay*

*still grinding face but get it now*

1. Link the source, we need to see if that's a Nomura answer of one of those "plot mystery" entries, which actually can contain incorrect information. In the event that the information is correct, it still does not state that Terra is currently on the side of light.

2. Direct dialogue in the game states Terra is on the seekers of darkness.

3. It's possible that allegiances may shift during the events that follow KH3D depending on what happens. The seekers of darkness still need a 13th.

It actually doesn't say who's answering:
Mysteries of Kingdom Hearts - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

That's more or less hurting your argument, lol. Since we know the current seven lights are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua, Ven and Lea. My point is that there clearly aren't seven very specific lights, who can only be these specific seven people, when Sora almost became a darkness and Terra was regarded as a former light by Xehanort.

Eh, I had a feeling it might but I brought it up anyway because I'm confused about the whole thing.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's what discussions are for. But enough derailing, back onto the topic of Kairi and her future in KH.

I hope she gets some sort of outfit update, because her outfit isn't battle conducive. She doesn't need a redesign at all, just some tweaking.

Zul

Awards
Women in vidya gammz have a history of having very unrealistic battle outfits, unfortunately.

I suppose Aqua being a mage makes sense for cloth armor to allow faster movement, but I do prefer armor on all the characters, even Kairi.

KHBBSFM - Cutscene mod test: Proof that KH3D runs on BBS engine - YouTube

That shows some cutscenes in BBS where they use helmetless armor instead of their clothes. I find that it looks a hundred times better with them in armor.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh, yes I love the helmet-less armor.

I liked that Sora was protected with Ven's armor, it sort of made me hopeful for SRK to get their own.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That's what discussions are for. But enough derailing, back onto the topic of Kairi and her future in KH.

I hope she gets some sort of outfit update, because her outfit isn't battle conducive. She doesn't need a redesign at all, just some tweaking.

I guess it depends if Nomura decides if everyone needs an outfit over haul in KH3. I can understand just Sora and Riku getting temporary ones in 3D but for 3 he might want to deck everyone out in new duds. Though if it's just tweaking all Kairi needs is a pair of shorts. Logically speaking though, her dress should be slip off pron too, but who cares about gravity? :D

Women in vidya gammz have a history of having very unrealistic battle outfits, unfortunately.

I suppose Aqua being a mage makes sense for cloth armor to allow faster movement, but I do prefer armor on all the characters, even Kairi.

KHBBSFM - Cutscene mod test: Proof that KH3D runs on BBS engine - YouTube

That shows some cutscenes in BBS where they use helmetless armor instead of their clothes. I find that it looks a hundred times better with them in armor.

That sort of makes me think of a Kairi fan art I saw once where she was wearing her school uniform and a big chunk of armor on her left arm and I liked the aesthetic. Personally, I liked Kairi's school uniform better on her than her pink dress so I'd be quite partial if they gave her a school uniform as an outfit though overtly more practical than a normal one.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That sort of makes me think of a Kairi fan art I saw once where she was wearing her school uniform and a big chunk of armor on her left arm and I liked the aesthetic. Personally, I liked Kairi's school uniform better on her than her pink dress so I'd be quite partial if they gave her a school uniform as an outfit though overtly more practical than a normal one.

If I recall correctly, that was Zephyr's fan art. I sort of hope her school outfit stays as just that, a school outfit. It's bordering on "too anime" almost, if she's running around in one the whole time.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think most people are going to get new clothes in KH3. Why? Because they can and no doubt Nomura will pull all the stops with these outfits. I mean, I would think that Sora would get new duds considering his old ones had the drive powers in them, and KH3 has to start off clean (no abilities, etc.), so I doubt he's getting that back <_< As for Riku, why not? I think now that he is a master he should get some spiffy duds, yes, SPIFFY!!!! I think that since Kairi is going to become a wielder she'll train in clothes that suits her, I wouldn't be shocked if it is easy, breezy, beautiful, covergir-ugh...I mean...ugh....lost my train of thought <_____<

LMNOP

I think most people are going to get new clothes in KH3. Why? Because they can and no doubt Nomura will pull all the stops with these outfits. I mean, I would think that Sora would get new duds considering his old ones had the drive powers in them, and KH3 has to start off clean (no abilities, etc.), so I doubt he's getting that back <_< As for Riku, why not? I think now that he is a master he should get some spiffy duds, yes, SPIFFY!!!! I think that since Kairi is going to become a wielder she'll train in clothes that suits her, I wouldn't be shocked if it is easy, breezy, beautiful, covergir-ugh...I mean...ugh....lost my train of thought <_____<

Im sure most the main characters will, excluding maybe Donald and Goofy.

Its almost a certainty Lea will get some different clothing the robes are to reminiscent of the Org.
Hopefully Riku grows his hair back out he looks weird with short hair at this age. Sora will likely get a different but somewhat similar outfit, and hopefully Ven, Terra, and Aqua have changed atleast once these past couple years haha(For all three imposible I know, I wonder how they smell). Mickey might get a small change, but I think he looks fine. I have no clue were to go with Kairi...

The seekers may get a change but im sure well get the same old robes from all of them excluding Ansem and MX; well know that I think of it maybe theyll all have something unique on, but doubtful.

Outside of them FF characters might get new duds too like they did from KH1 to KH2...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Riku looks AMAZING with the short hair and it's symbolic to him moving forward.

LMNOP

IDK it just looks kind of off to me. If anything he should make it a little longer. Dont get me wrong in KH1 I loved his hair short there is just something about how he looks with it now that doesnt seem quite right, but hey everyone is entiteled to there own opinion.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
IDK it just looks kind of off to me. If anything he should make it a little longer. Dont get me wrong in KH1 I loved his hair short there is just something about how he looks with it now that doesnt seem quite right, but hey everyone is entiteled to there own opinion.

I think his KH2 outfit doesn't work with his hair, but shoulders up he looks great. Riku and Kairi could use minor tweaks to their outfits. Maybe Kairi could even put her hair up?

Youniquee

Awards

Agreed! How the hell did he even see with those bangs in his eyes! They were so bad, you couldn't even see his eyes at some points haha xD Short hair is more battle efficient as well.

Maybe Kairi could even put her hair up?
That would be great and more realistic...I wonder how she looks with that..hmm.

Decrith

I'm imagining Kairi with a ponytail, I've been wanting to see it for some time.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think his KH2 outfit doesn't work with his hair, but shoulders up he looks great. Riku and Kairi could use minor tweaks to their outfits. Maybe Kairi could even put her hair up?

For kairi to be playable she is defintily getting a new outfit. But i assume it will be pink

Decrith

Too bad I can't find a fan who made a drawing of Kairi in a ponytail, for some reason, I can't imagine it (even though I brought up the idea), I keep on seeing girls from different games with ponytails instead of Kairi's face.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
soooo, ugh Kairi is just awesome. One of my favorite characters and if she became playable i would die of happiness, also.... if Kairi is a very important character. All of KH 1 and KH 2 is about finding her and being with her again. She is Soras entire motivation for doing what he did. I know Riku was in there too but come on!! NO WAY she doesnt deserve as much screen as demyx i hope she gets so much character development and action in KH3 it makes me S%&t rainbows.

New outfits also a must need. I cant possibly imagine what they will look like but im sure Namura will do a good.
Be nice to Lea in something other than a black coat

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hopefully Riku grows his hair back out he looks weird with short hair at this age. Sora will likely get a different but somewhat similar outfit, and hopefully Ven, Terra, and Aqua have changed atleast once these past couple years haha(For all three imposible I know, I wonder how they smell). Mickey might get a small change, but I think he looks fine. I have no clue were to go with Kairi...

I bet Riku's hair will have grown back by KH3, but they had to cut it so that he can now grow his keyblade master hair. If he never cut it, people would wonder why it wasn't by his knees in KH3. As for TAV, I think the only one who needs to worry is Ventus, because Terra's body was being taken care of by Xehanort and I bet he showered daily. As for Aqua, she met AtW at the shores in the RoD, so she could obviously bathe in it when she needs to.

P.S. Kairi should definitely put her hair in a ponytail, and then during the final battle, she should get hit and her ponytail should fall out into her beautiful locks in a really awesome slow-mo scene where you see her face behind her hair blowing in the sandy wind of the Keyblade Graveyard or whatever battlefield they are in. (I'm also imagining her in armor, but that is just me xP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back