• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quint

hey y'know...Kairi change a lot from the KH I and KH II she's a lot cuter than the first game...don'tcha think so??

Josiah

Quarian Power!
heck yeah!! she definitly is a lot more prettier and mature. i know sora is a happy person.

[-JF-]

Sora never even hugs or kisses her, he,s such a idiot really.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
yeah, a kiss would have been nice...i mean we have been waitng for sora and kairi to fully reunite since kh1, and all we get to see is a...hug!!!!!!! come on, i think we deserve to see a Real happy sora and kairi!

Epilogue

killjoy princess
[-JF-] said:
Sora never even hugs or kisses her, he,s such a idiot really.

>_>;; He did.

Kissing someone doesn't mean you love them. Like the french greeting with the kiss on the cheek, if I kiss my friends on the cheek it doesn't mean I love them in that way. Love doesn't need to be physical, the credits showed us that.

Kairi got even more beautiful, and her personality matured.

[-JF-]

Dawning Twilight said:
cause if you liked her when she was in KH1 then i'd consider you a sick sick son of a %^&*(

Actually i......never mind. :)

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i am not trying to be a perve, lol, i am just saying, it would have been more, romantic or dramatic( cant belive i said romantic) if they kissed, after a long time of not seeing her.

neji_sorariku

i think it's good if they did that,cause if alladin and jasmine(kh1), ariel and prince eric can do it why can't they??

Josiah

Quarian Power!
neji_sorariku said:
i think it's good if they did that,cause if alladin and jasmine(kh1), ariel and prince and prince eric can do it why can't they??

EXACTLY--i would have loved to see them kiss, at the end of sora's jouney.

Hans4

neji_sorariku said:
i think it's good if they did that,cause if alladin and jasmine(kh1), ariel and prince eric can do it why can't they??
becuse then riku wouldent be happy...?

TrancedRiku

wow... we all must be very lonely if we're talking about how "pretty and mature" kairi has become...

...ugh... I heard someone say "if you thought kairi was pretty in kh1, i'd consider you a sick sick son of a $^$%^&" or something along those lines. Well, i agree harshly with you on that. Especially since she was like 11-12 in that game. it's better, but still far too young in KH2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back