• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalOath

Lol yea. She's grown a lot from KH to KH2. But i like that, she's hot now. Also she's no longer a flat chest.... should i have said that?....

pokeman54

she wasn't flat in the first game...there was something there T.T

anyways...kairi didn't mature too fast...

sora didn't change at all. maybe a change of wardrobe and a couple of inches, but other than that, he looks like the YOUNGEST of the group. i wish they had done more to sora but...ohwell can't be helped.

EternalOath

Yea, i mean they could've changed Sora's hair a little, i mean, just a little would've been nice. It's still all huge and puffy. Well Kairi in KH2 is much better, nuff said. Her new clothes are also very nice.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Kairi's Heart said:
Oh its not a bad thing I mean Sora and Riku look much.. nicer (HOTTER) :D

Normura pleased me, Namine looks a lot.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................nicer(hotter!!!)Kiari, too

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
yeah well she did mature a lot but everybody likes it, i thank god because she's not an annoying unproportional retard like she was in kh1, There is a big difference in sora too, just go grab a kh1 pic of sora and kh2 pic of sora and you'll see he changed a lot too same with riku, me like riku now lol but for some reason she still annoys me a little maybe im still not satisfied with her fighting skills who knows

Commander Fox

She looks very better in KH2.
In KH1 she looked to young.

One year is enough time for that. She changed her hair and her style. Thats the only one thing...

keyblade weilder

i say she looks alot hotter in this one, in that i mean she dosnt look 2 years youngr than she does in kh, and they all grey, but riku looks like hes 20 now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back