• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi's heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMemories

Yah, it has to be Sora because all the things that happen in KHI between them are kind of romantic. I think after Sora and Kairi meet back up at Hollow Bastion, she falls in love with him. I don't think Sora understands until the end of the game. The clear sign that she likes him "more than a friend" is when she gives him her lucky charm, which becomes the Oathkeeper keyblade. That's where all the mystery around the Blonde-Haired Kid wielding the Oathkeeper comes into play. If it was so important to Sora, why would this kid he has never met have it? That backs up the belief that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart, which I fully believe in.

riku7244

yay thats what i thout to but i just had to proof a pont with my g/f thanX :)

darkriku14

beginning and end
duh, sora..... u know she likes sora cuz they hugged and had extremely cheesy dialogue

C

crossed heart

She might love both. In the beggining of the game when Sora And Kairi were alone she said"Riku has changed a bit" Then Sora said "What do you mean change" Then Kairi had to change the subject by saying "Hey Sora lets get on the raft just the two of us"

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
crossed heart said:
She might love both. In the beggining of the game when Sora And Kairi were alone she said"Riku has changed a bit" Then Sora said "What do you mean change" Then Kairi had to change the subject by saying "Hey Sora lets get on the raft just the two of us

Kairi was kidding when she said that!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i really doubt sora will go for anyone other than kairi.. unless namine becomes desprite for love and chooses to mess with sora's memories again and im only about 100% sure that wont happen

HeartsLight

MasterofMemories said:
Yah, it has to be Sora because all the things that happen in KHI between them are kind of romantic. I think after Sora and Kairi meet back up at Hollow Bastion, she falls in love with him. I don't think Sora understands until the end of the game. The clear sign that she likes him "more than a friend" is when she gives him her lucky charm, which becomes the Oathkeeper keyblade. That's where all the mystery around the Blonde-Haired Kid wielding the Oathkeeper comes into play. If it was so important to Sora, why would this kid he has never met have it? That backs up the belief that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart, which I fully believe in.

I thought that Oathkeeper was just a keyblade that Keyblade Masters got when they made a really important promise and a keychain/important thing was given to them which they used as Keyblade keychain? That's the reason I came up with for BHK having an Oathkeeper Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back