• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairis KH2 part....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
It wouldn't look right if i seen her fighting in the game if she did i would lol.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Do you guys honestly think all Kairi will do in KH2 is mope around Destiny Islands? If she was going to be doing that, they wouldn't show any footage of her at all, it'd just be depressing.

No...I've come to have great respect for Kairi. I even am deep in writing a fanfiction about her, inspired by the quote in Deep Dive "This time, I'll fight."

Kairi said herself in KH1 that she wanted to come help, but if you remember, Sora wouldn't let her. He told her she'd be in the way (at least until she learned to fight). And I don't know about you, but if I randomly woke up in some Heartless-infested castle, saw one of my best friends dissolve into nothing, and then see Ansem come at me, I would have passed out. Not Kairi. Not only did she stand her ground, but Donald and Goofy practically had to verbally drag her out of the castle because she wanted to stay and find Sora and Riku.

Damsel in distress? In distress, yes, but certainly no damsel. I'm guessing by the quotes "This time, I'll fight," and "What took you so long, Kairi?"...we're going to see her become very involved in the KH2 plot. I mean, the DD quotes are already appearing in the game: Cloud and Leon get the quote "Can we do it, against that?"

*climbs off soapbox*

Last edited:

King Manchester

Oddly, i think kair will actually help sora and battle if she doesnt then kairi is really really useless, but im pretty sure she will have a big part in kh2

sorixed

Dattebayo!
If she did fight they might have a little less kairi haters ...

Last edited:

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
.Oathkeeper. said:
Do you guys honestly think all Kairi will do in KH2 is mope around Destiny Islands? If she was going to be doing that, they wouldn't show any footage of her at all, it'd just be depressing.

No...I've come to have great respect for Kairi. I even am deep in writing a fanfiction about her, inspired by the quote in Deep Dive "This time, I'll fight."

Kairi said herself in KH1 that she wanted to come help, but if you remember, Sora wouldn't let her. He told her she'd be in the way (at least until she learned to fight). And I don't know about you, but if I randomly woke up in some Heartless-infested castle, saw one of my best friends dissolve into nothing, and then see Ansem come at me, I would have passed out. Not Kairi. Not only did she stand her ground, but Donald and Goofy practically had to verbally drag her out of the castle because she wanted to stay and find Sora and Riku.

Damsel in distress? In distress, yes, but certainly no damsel. I'm guessing by the quotes "This time, I'll fight," and "What took you so long, Kairi?"...we're going to see her become very involved in the KH2 plot. I mean, the DD quotes are already appearing in the game: Cloud and Leon get the quote "Can we do it, against that?"

*climbs off soapbox*

*claps* Beautiful .Oathkeeper. Great reply. Yeah, anyways, i dont think Kairi is a damsel either. I bet you wouldn't do anything either if you were asleep most of the time. Bleh.

( ¬_¬)

Oh yeah, and to sorixed, Kagome from InuYasha fought in her school clothes. And she didn't change. .... actually, everytime she goes into the feudal era, it's always in her uniform..... I wonder why she doesn't wear some pants or something. Is it really fun to run around in a mini-ish skirt while being chased by demons??

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Love Believer_x said:
*claps* Beautiful .Oathkeeper. Great reply. Yeah, anyways, i dont think Kairi is a damsel either. I bet you wouldn't do anything either if you were asleep most of the time. Bleh.

( ¬_¬)

Oh yeah, and to sorixed, Kagome from InuYasha fought in her school clothes. And she didn't change. .... actually, everytime she goes into the feudal era, it's always in her uniform..... I wonder why she doesn't wear some pants or something. Is it really fun to run around in a mini-ish skirt while being chased by demons??
what are you trying to say i edited that post anyways;) We're talking about kairi not kagome that's why it would be funny it's KAIRI the one who didn't do anything.

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
well based on what she looks like it doesn't look like she's any stronger so if she fights than she will probably fight with pink sparkly magic like minnie -____- or fight not phisically but with inner strength... but i still don't like her, this is what i think her role is the organization needs the princesses again right.....right well that would mean they need kairi so they go to destiny islands kidnap her and well yeah u get it that would explain how she gets of the island and finds sora again......please tell me if i don't make any sense

LishatheAeroMage

Yeah. I think she'll fight, but not literally . . . I think she'll try to become stronger than she was before. Perhaps she'll even venture away from Destiny Islands. But rest assured, I serously don't think she'll ACTUALLY fight. Mabye she'll help Sora find the Keyholes or summat . . .

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I actually really don't want Kairi to fight. She's always seemed to be a bitch to me (wanting to leave Riku and all) and to me she seemed to always be the barrier between Riku and Sora.

She's not one of those awesome kick ass girls like Yuffie. She seems to be damsel in distress, but yet a hopeful one. And although we did see the quote 'This time I'll fight' where'd you get Kairi said that. She did say that in Hollow Bastion, but only ended up covering up Sora. I mean, girl + miniskirt fighting = stupidity. I mean, she's going to have to wear a more better get-up then some preppy miniskirt.

I don't think it would be possible for Kairi to fight. I mean, maybe support. I think she will have a bigger part in KH2 (unfortunatly) but I don't think she'll be able to fight much. Not even with magic. She just doesn't seem to be the fighting kind. Hey, maybe she'll help Sora out of darkness again and act like an asshole towards Riku (poor Riku). :D

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
RikuIsMine77 said:
I actually really don't want Kairi to fight. She's always seemed to be a bitch to me (wanting to leave Riku and all) and to me she seemed to always be the barrier between Riku and Sora.

She's not one of those awesome kick ass girls like Yuffie. She seems to be damsel in distress, but yet a hopeful one. And although we did see the quote 'This time I'll fight' where'd you get Kairi said that. She did say that in Hollow Bastion, but only ended up covering up Sora. I mean, girl + miniskirt fighting = stupidity. I mean, she's going to have to wear a more better get-up then some preppy miniskirt.

I don't think it would be possible for Kairi to fight. I mean, maybe support. I think she will have a bigger part in KH2 (unfortunatly) but I don't think she'll be able to fight much. Not even with magic. She just doesn't seem to be the fighting kind. Hey, maybe she'll help Sora out of darkness again and act like an asshole towards Riku (poor Riku). :D
i agree with u, but still does anyone not realize that the organization will go after kairi she's a princess of heart and they are going after the princesses to get to kh so thats what i think will happen,then sora will save here and they will have there cute little reunion -_- thats what i think her role will be that and supporting her friends

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
For anyone who thinks I'm being to hard on Kairi it's just because I think she gets in the way of Riku and Sora's friendship.

Anyway, yes, you're right. Now that I think about it she'll probably be the object of kidnapping. So it would be safer if she just stayed on the island. After all, you have to admit, she would get in Sora's way. Would she not? *imagining Kairi going around in a miniskirt hiding behind Sora*

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
This thread on Kairi's part in KH2 has turned into a Kairi-thrashing thread. I think we're supposed to be discussing the possibilities of her part in KH2 (which I think, without question, will NOT consist of her moping around Destiny Islands or being an annoying little twit in battle).

We rarely see girls with swords in FF or other video games--I wonder if Kairi will be one of the few to wield one? That would rock ^.^ Though if she does in fact become a fightable, playable party member, she'd be given the stereotypical staff.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kairi might be more strong willed then most characters, but it doesn't change her delicate stature. I don't think she could ever have a chance wielding a keyblade. Maybe magic? I don't even think that. I'm not saying I think she'll mope around Destiny Islands, but I don't think she'll be doing much battling either.

draco 2k5

BHKiller said:
Umm... in KH all the FF characters on Destiny Island were really weak, so that doesnt seem likely

I think they were weak because it was the beginning of the game.
Dont you think if Riku was thak weak through the whole game it would have made the game easier?

xmitzoo

Website
oath-keeper.net
I'm not really sure what Kairi's role will be, but I'm positive she wont just be moping on the Islands all day long. I mean, she wasn't in Kingdom Hearts very much but her role was very important, so this will probably continue on in KH2.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think kairis role will be more important but i just cant imagine her fighting. if she does fight then i would imagine her doin somethin like lulu in final fantasy x, shell just stand there and perform magic or somethin and if she does go to physically attack itll do little damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back