• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
"Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope for our hearts to blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows:
Starting a new journey may not be so hard,
Or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds, but they share the same sky.
One sky,
One destiny."

Caxm

i think the 'sorrows to end' part was referring to coded

Syrax

you know whats cool (off topic a bit) but those words are in kh1. if you wait at th top menu for the vid to start the words that show up are the words from kairi's message that she writes in kh2 :D sorry just like mentioning it

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes, rather pointlessly, since we all already know that.

KHearts35

i think the 'sorrows to end' part was referring to coded

how is that related to Coded. 'sorrows to end' means the ending of the troubles Sora, Kairi, and Riku have to deal with in kh1 with the darkness.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The letter shows in a nutshell the girl's had no true meaning to her :\ otherwise why take something that was never related to her and retcon it to be related to her. Jeez.
Anyhows, 'sorrows to end' can mean Kairi, Sora, and let's pretend Riku as well. They've been through enough to make it work without needing conspiracy theories to link it to coded.

Erauqs

The letter shows in a nutshell the girl's had no true meaning to her :\ otherwise why take something that was never related to her and retcon it to be related to her. Jeez.
Anyhows, 'sorrows to end' can mean Kairi, Sora, and let's pretend Riku as well. They've been through enough to make it work without needing conspiracy theories to link it to coded.

Nomura might have planned that from the jump.
Yea ' pray for our sorrows to end' doesn't really need explanation or have to be linked to anything.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nomura might have planned that from the jump.

You're saying that about the man that admitted he didn't know if he'd get to have more KH games after t hat. Not to mention he had no idea what would be in any KH games afterwards. The man that admitted he wanted KH2 to be a year after KH1 for the mystery value, and CoM and Days both were worked into that year in retrospective.
If I give him anything it's that he planned both the parts from KH1 and KH2 and only used part in KH1. I'd hardly give him that he planned where he'd use it and how. Especially since the scenario writer was Nojima.
I'd seriously give it to Nojima to come and say "hey, maybe we'll use that part from KH1 in Kairi's letter!". I mean, he's the guy that took the Heart shaped moon from the cover of KH1 and turned it into KH :\ it wasn't that from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back