• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's new outfit...a uniform?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I took a few screencaps of Kairi in the latest JumpFesta trailer--Selphie's wearing the same outfit, obviously, and they look an awful lot like schoolgirls. D'you think there's such thing as private school in the KH world? =b

Here's the pic:

b5077896.jpg

Yeah...definitely school uniforms. What do you all think?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
yea they are school forms. I bet the island they are on is anther island somewhere on their island cuz everyone saw the school and then the old destiny island

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
I remember when Sora looks out the window and sees the storm coming in KH1 that Destiny Island (the one he and his friends go to) was quite a distance away, so yeah, I think there's a residential island other than the play-one.

thecloser

i don't think she wil be like that in the entire game i mean if you where on a adventure like that would you keep your school uniform on i don't think so i want to see wat she will look like with other clothes on

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I always wondered if Sora, Kairi, and Riku ever went to school. Those are definitly school uniforms, and I bet there's a big story as to why they are wearing them and going to school all of a sudden.

Dark Otaku

I didnt really think about school for fictional characters but it looks cool. Im curious how others will look in school uniforms...........nah! by the way where did you find that?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
yeah, it is a very cute look for her, i like it. what i'm wondering is why at 14 they bum on a beach all day, but at 15 are forced to attend school? or maybe it's a fashion trend! =b

btw, i screencapped the trailer, that's how i got the picture.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know I've still wonder why Riku said in KH1 he always wanted to get off the island to see other worlds if they live on another island why did he say that

oh this is off topic but do you guys think the reason you go back to Destiny islands is to lock that keyhole that was never locked just a thought

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
yeah...not that sora had much of a chance to lock it when he came back, though. when you try to enter the secret place, the cutscene starts. and when you have an opportunity to lock it, ansem has already warped the island and you can't access it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
now I wonder if DI will be some huge part in KH2 or 3 like a major boss battle happening there

oathion

Hey, y'know if you look in the back of Kairi and Selphie (sp?), there's a couple of houses.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
no its not worng if you liked her in the first one if you didn't like her in the first yes it is that's like telling the most uglyliest girl in school you're ugly as hell then 2 years later she is fine as hell and you're trying to go with her
this was for you Super Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back