• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's sidekick (for Kairi's fans and Disney experts only)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyKing

So imagine that in a new adventure (KH 3 or a side story/spin off game) Sora departed Destiny Islands and joined once again Donald and Goofy to accomplish their goals...

Kairi was left behind by Sora's saying that it would be too dangerous for her to come along...

After his departing and realizing that King Mickey had come to the Islands to rejoin forces with Riku as well in a separate quest Kairi decided she wanted to help too and would not stay behind this time being helpless. So Mickey realizing she was also a chosen one by fate and having potential as a Keyblade wielder summoned an ally (or two allies) from Disney town/Castle to aid her in her adventure...

So what I want to know from you guys is... If Kairi's had her own scenario and would not team up with Sora and Riku but instead going in an adventure on her own which Disney character(s) would you chose to be Kairi's sidekick, which one would you find more appropriate for her?

I start by telling my opinion(s):

Sora has Donald (magic) and Goofy (power/strength) as his companions;
Riku as King Mickey (power/strength);

For Kairi's the first character that came into mind and I cannot think of anybody else is, Webby (Webbigail "Webby" Vanderquack) from the Duck tales movies and TV series...

I remember being young and admiring that character, she was so cute, sweet and funny with her duckiest voice, who better to be Kairi's sidekick?

In the game she could be an apprentice sorceress under Donald teachings, who is the adopted grandniece of Scrooge McDuck and the granddaughter of Bentina (Mrs. Bentina Beakley) maid of Disney Castle (instead Scrooge's Maid).

She is adventurous and I always considered her to be the fourth "nephew" of the family...

Do you remember the ending of KH2?! Sora and Riku were arriving at Destiny Islands, and Donald and Goofy jumped on Sora and filled him with hugs, while Mickey runs toward Riku who grab him to hug him?!

I can imagine Kairi having tender moments like that with Webby instead of fighting all the time like Sora and Donald (which is for funny purposes)...

Being young she shouldn't be underestimated since she would have a lot of potential as sorceress, the reason why Mickey trust in her and is not worried about her safety along she is with Kairi...

Instead of a scepter like Donald has she should wield wands (girlish wands XD) and her most powerful wand should be named “save the princess” (a reference to Kairi).

The reason why I chose Webby is also because Sora and Riku's companions are both male and older than their buddies, so Webby would stand out of that pattern being a little girl with powerful magic.

If I had to chose a second companion for Kairi, perhaps... Clarabelle (Clarabelle Cow) would be the option cause she would be Older than Kairi sharing some advices and suggestions and crucial information with the group and for comic purposes like how the role of Goofy have been serving us.

While on Disney Castle she could be Queen Minnie bodyguard, but unlike Goofy who wield a shield she would wield a rapier or other tiny sword or perhaps a lance or spear making her the one of the group with the power/strength category...

Her most powerful weapon should be named “save the knight” (a funny reference to Goofy XD)...

I will try and draw Kairi's holding a Keyblade with Clarabelle and Webby by her side or at least Webby on her side (right side) holding her wand and Clarabelle on her left side holding her weapon, I want to know if the three (or two) of them would fit well together XD

So who would you chose for Kairi's companions? I want to know your opinions and explain why you chose those characters...

All the Disney characters are allowed, males, females, young, old, etc… (Villains in general and characters who not belong to the Mickey, Donald and Goofy group are not allowed like for example Belle, lol, understand?).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So what I want to know from you guys is... If Kairi's had her own scenario and would not team up with Sora and Riku but instead going in an adventure on her own which Disney character(s) would you chose to be Kairi's sidekick, which one would you find more appropriate for her?
You need for a situation to at least be somewhat possible and reasonable to wonder about it with a decent degree of depth and accuracy. The prospect of Kairi having her game is so near to impossible that that is made just as impossible.

FantasyKing

∞;4954478 said:
You need for a situation to at least be somewhat possible and reasonable to wonder about it with a decent degree of depth and accuracy. The prospect of Kairi having her game is so near to impossible that that is made just as impossible.

Read the inbetween words will ya?! I said if Kairi had her own scenario, I didn't mention her having her own game, understand the difference?!

A game like birth by sleep but with SRK, three separate scenarios, one for each of them... got the picture?!

If they want to turn Kairi into a key wielder (and I HOPE they do) it's the only way to develop her character further, it's the only way she can grow as character.

I always thought Max and P.J would make good party members.

Yeah I can see Max as a Party member...

Sora: Goofy!!! You never told me you had a son!!!
Goofy: Well Sora... You see... You never asked...

Haha that would be so funny, it would fit in the storyline and it would be the typical funny answer Goofy always give...

About P.J it would be hard to make him a party member since his father (Pete) is a bad guy in the game...and not just a bad guy... but the right arm of one of the main antagonists

Last edited:

namine_ftw

If they want to turn Kairi into a key wielder (and I HOPE they do) it's the only way to develop her character further, it's the only way she can grow as character.

Making her a wielder is far from the only way she can grow. Namine didn't use a weapon and she was perfectly fine.

Yeah I can see Max as a Party member...

Sora: Goofy!!! You never told me you had a son!!!
Goofy: Well Sora... You see... You never asked...

Haha that would be so funny, it would fit in the storyline and it would be the typical funny answer Goofy always give...

I was always annoyed that Max wasn't in KH2. I loved Goof Troop when I was a kid.

About P.J it would be hard to make him a party member since his father (Pete) is a bad guy in the game...and not just a bad guy... but the right arm of one of the main antagonists

P.J's dad might be an antagonist, but that doesn't mean that he is. P.J was always a sweet kid in the TV show so I don't see why they would change it. Just because someone's parent is an asshole doesn't automatically transfer over to the child.

I can see Max filling in the Goofy role by being a knight in training or something. I guess P.J could be the magic user.

Last edited:

FantasyKing

Making her a wielder is far from the only way she can grow. Namine didn't use a weapon and she was perfectly fine.

I was always annoyed that Max wasn't in KH2. I loved Goof Troop whenI was a kid.

P.J's dad might be an antagonist, but that doesn't mean that he is. P.J was always a sweet kid in the TV show so I don't see why they would change it. Just because someone's parent is an asshole doesn't automatically transfer over to the child.

I can see Max filling in the Goofy role by being a knight in training or something. I guess P.J could be the magic user.

So you're saying that it would be fine for P.J. to face his dad and defeat him?! Kinda cold and heartless nope?!

namine_ftw

So you're saying that it would be fine for P.J. to face his dad and defeat him?! Kinda cold and heartless nope?!

It could be an emotional scene, if handled correctly. Like, P.J would be torn between his day and his loyalties to Disney Castle or something like that, but in the end he does what's right.

lonely_guy

It could be an emotional scene, if handled correctly. Like, P.J would be torn between his day and his loyalties to Disney Castle or something like that, but in the end he does what's right.

hey that would be quite nice actually...

FantasyKing

Well I saw that in a game called Resident Evil Code Veronica and believe me... fans reaction weren't the best...

namine_ftw

But the reaction may very well be the same... there is only one way a son can kill his father and is not with kisses and tender hugs XD

I didn't say that PJ had to kill Pete, because that would be EXTREMELY out of character for him and it wouldn't fit in with the rest of the series. Just that he could defeat him in combat with Max and Kairi's help.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wow, you're really taking this Kairi scenario too far lol.. Personally, I was thinking that she'd more than likely go off on her own short-lived journey until she found Sora, then rejoin him and become a part of his party when he realizes (given that he's an idiot and didn't realize she could wield in KH2) that she wields to. This would make future Disney world visits contain five party members to choose from for the three and four for the three normally. This would mean that you could keep her subbed out, but she would at least not become a damsel in distress/ get captured.. I hope..

FantasyKing

I didn't say that PJ had to kill Pete, because that would be EXTREMELY out of character for him and it wouldn't fit in with the rest of the series. Just that he could defeat him in combat with Max and Kairi's help.

My bad I wanted to mean defeated not killed... lol my mistake...

Well but instead it could be Sora or other main character (like Riku or Kairi) to defeat him and then Mickey approach Pete who is on his knees and say something along the lines:

Mickey: Now Pete you know what you did was wrong... you must be punish for your actions, I'm gonna banish ya again to other dimension

Pete: NO WAIT!!! ANYTHING but THAT!!! Junior my boy, help me out on this!!!

P.J.:Sorry dad but what you did was wrong, I'm sad things have gotten to this but you have joined Maleficent in her evil doings so it's only fair you learn from your mistakes!

With that P.J. gets away of Pete while turning his backs on him kinda sad while Mickey opens a portal to another dimension...

Pete: Why couldn’t you be more like me????!!!!
Screams Pete while being sucked by the portal…

Something like that I would accept now P.J. fighting his own father I could say is also out of character for him...

Allister Rose

French Lover
this idea is stupid, kairi doesnt need her own scenario, and there's nothing hinting that she will, i would imaginve kairi joining riku if anything but to be playable? i doubt it.

i have mixed feelings about kairi but even i know a kairi game would be stupid.

A

Azrael

I prefer Kairi works on her own instead of being a de facto Sora clone.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im pretty sure pluto is like looking out for her he spent quite some time with hoer in kh2

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I can`t see Kairi going off anywhere without Sora, but it`s always a possibility. I really wouldn`t like a game where Kairi goes on her own adventure without Sora or Riku.

Radon

mofo
Ok heres what I'm thinking:

So now that we have learned from the Ultimania that Kairi is a full keyblade weilder, a game featuring her as a playable character is no longer too farfetched. I can see her being a star of the multiple character game, the other being Riku. First Sora goes off on his journey for KH3, leaving Riku and Kairi alone on DI. All seems fine until Mickey comes to DI saying that he needs Rikus help as there is a new threat. Something happens, (like the need to gather the princesses again) making Kairi become targeted by the heartless. Riku and the king realise it is not safe on DI anymore so they decide to leave to protect her. Something happens causing them to get separated and Kairi is left to fend for herself, but the Disney villians won't just let her be. The rest plays out like BBS. Kairis main oponents for the game could be Pete and Maleficent, while Riku chases some mysterious character (maybe the villian after Xehanort). The only difference from BBS 'scenario' format is that Soras scenario should be saved for KH3 for a fully fledged game.

So I don't think a Kairi game is really out of the picture.

Beyer

I really really want to see them make Kairi into something more than what she is now.
She could meet Aqua and become inspired to be awesome
I just get so sad when I think about what they could have done with Kairi but didn't.

Also, if Kairi gets her own scenario, she will probably be alone same would go for Riku...hmm, he might have the King on second thought....
hmmm, there is a lot that could happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back