• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's style *spoiler*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Except she'd probably be worse than Sora. Sora was constantly being active with Riku & co. which means he was fit, and able to jump sufficiently to actually dodge stuff. Then he was able to dodge fast enough without jumping because his senses got better honed as did his speed. And attacking is common, but he also had more experience than Kairi did.
And there is no indication that Kairi would be any worse then Sora was on DI. You can't really say that Kairi wasn't as active as Sora. We were only shown two days on the play island and during those two days she was preoccupied with the preparations for the raft.

Yes, Kairi could do all those, but she'd be slower, a weaker attacker, and not too high of a jumper either. So she would be worse.
I think she would be the fastest out of the 3 but not the strongest.

Plus she'd have no combo's or anything like that where she could strike three hits in like Sora could because she had a one time experience, so each hit would probably be slow and no combo.
LOL why wouldn't she have a combo? Sora's combo consisted of two downward slashes and a spin attack. Not very complicated or hard to replicate.

And that was her only fighting experience. Plus, she had a weapon handed to her and they didn't even try moving. Despite that it's not enough to justify she was at the level of KH1 Sora, who could easily take out more than two.
I guess well just ignore the rest of that fight then./sarcasm

Because it's not like she's a PoH and could use the power of light.

Oh wait...

Even if she couldn't do it on command, I'm sure if she was pressured enough she could have tried.

For this I'll quote twilighNightt:
We don't know the extent of their strength other than the fact that their Hearts of pure light are needed to open the door. And that's more or less what they are being used for. We've never seen Jasmine make a ball of light and throw it at an enemy, or Alice create some kind of shooter to fight off an opponent. Or Snow White create a spell. It'll be nice if the PoH could do more, and it's nice that people can come up with those, but the fact of the matter is that the game has shown none of that. So expecting Kairi to suddenly get off being this Mage with some prowess when the other princesses can't raises an eyebrow. It's not like she's specifically special, as far as we're aware of. Holding back the Darkness was a team effort on the princesses part, all of them combined, and even then they couldn't hold it off for long: so it's doubtful that Kairi can do it by herself, of all things. The fact that her Light keeps being mentioned might play a part in purifying (and with Sora, it was more of the connection between their Hearst than anything that made it possible to save him, considering his speech after), but that's all we've been presented with, really. It's not enough to go out into the battlefield.

Someone also brought up a point before as to why that would cause problems: having the PoH have offensive powers contradicts the Disney canon. For example, do you think Aurora will be in a deep sleep if she had the control to stop it? Or Snow White being poisoned by an apple? Or Cinderella having to deal with her evil stepmother and stepsisters when she could do something about it?

Hell, she could have also tried punching Axel or racking him. There was numerous things to do and she didn't do them even though she had the chance and what-not.

Your right she could have kicked him in the balls and then ran through the PoD and into twilight town then she would have been safe............Oh wait.

But I don't see why we're even talking about Axel though. No one mentioned it.

IDK Chaser brought it up.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
And there is no indication that Kairi would be any worse then Sora was on DI. You can't really say that Kairi wasn't as active as Sora. We were only shown two days on the play island and during those two days she was preoccupied with the preparations for the raft.

Well, that kind of is an indication, while maybe not the best, it hints that she was never active. But it is possible she was, since she jumped off that place in TWTNW and didn't brake a leg or anything.

I think she would be the fastest out of the 3 but not the strongest.

I think so, too. Hell, I'd like it if as she progressed her battle style was similar to Ven's but still being magical.

LOL why wouldn't she have a combo? Sora's combo consisted of two downward slashes and a spin attack. Not very complicated or hard to replicate.

I just don't think she would since she's not that experienced, but she probably would have one.

I guess well just ignore the rest of that fight then./sarcasm

We never get to see the rest, so then I think she should.

For this I'll quote twilighNightt:

And even then we've seen Minnie use light as a weapon. Hell, didn't Cinderella even use some sort of light power in BbS? I could be wrong but I think she did.

Your right she could have kicked him in the balls and then ran through the PoD and into twilight town then she would have been safe............Oh wait.

I'm talking about when he tried getting her from the talk with HPO, not before. Sure she wouldn;t have been safe or probably gotten away too far, but it would have shown she really was trying and did have a bit of fighting spirit.

IDK Chaser brought it up.

Oh, well I see then.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
she will probably get separated from riku and sora at the start of the game
and will have to learn how to survive
muahahah

though i think it would be cool to see hoe she acts in a world like the hunchback of Notre Dame.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
she will probably get separated from riku and kiari at the start of the game

I want you to read over that and tell me whats wrong with it.

Look, Kairi will start of bad, thats a given. its like how Sora will start back on level 1

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Look, Kairi will start of bad, thats a given. its like how Sora will start back on level 1

oh God
i hadn't laughed at myself in some time
haha
thanks

loke13

And even then we've seen Minnie use light as a weapon. Hell, didn't Cinderella even use some sort of light power in BbS? I could be wrong but I think she did.
Exactly Minnie used light magic Kairi doesn't know any magic.

IDK about Cinderella.

Exactly I think she'll be on level 1 I don't think she'll start tripping over herself in combat.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I personally think Kairi should be clumsy yet swift. She somehow got the the End of the World without anyone knowing how, and even survived jumping off a ledge without breaking anything. She should look sort of drunk when she fights and stagger, but have her with swift physical attacks. It would be similar to drunk Rock Lee, execpt Kairi would have low physical strength.

Edit: And PoH light powers.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards
Exactly Minnie used light magic Kairi doesn't know any magic.

Because turning a Heartless into a Walking Heart doesn't qualify as using any powers or magic.

It seems basically the same, to be honest. Even if she didn't know any magic she could have triggered it by accident in a situation that severely stressed her out.

That could just be the fact that she didn't have confidence in herself and also that armor was probably really heavy.

And the fact she hadn't had any fighting experience before, same for Kairi.

Honestly I don't see what the bad idea would be for Kairi to begin clumsy and bad and actually become good as she progresses is.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I personally think Kairi should be clumsy yet swift. She somehow got the the End of the World without anyone knowing how, and even survived jumping off a ledge without breaking anything. She should look sort of drunk when she fights and stagger, but have her with swift physical attacks. It would be similar to drunk Rock Lee, execpt Kairi would have low physical strength.

Edit: And PoH light powers.

yea i cuold see this happening. i dont think shell be very fast though and i want her to hav some special abilities and even more magic from ff like holy and i also want her to have her own modes were she kind of summons the power of previous females:
namine: the defense, stuns ppl by erasing their memories and draws soldiers that look like sora and riku to fight for her
xion: the powerhouse, lots of combos and like a replica of her final form from days hovering behind her and protecting her
princess of heart: the ability one with lots of limits, she gets rid of her keyblade and insted uses light as her weapon as the princesses of heart perform some of their signature moves
aqua: the magic one, fights just like aqua with lots of cartwheels and stuff and even stronger magic
ultimate: the overall strong one were she fights with groundshaking combos and high speed as well as fancy light magic

well this all of the top off my head but yeah bassically slow and staggerish but with swift combos and powerful light magic

loke13

Because turning a Heartless into a Walking Heart doesn't qualify as using any powers or magic.

It seems basically the same, to be honest. Even if she didn't know any magic she could have triggered it by accident in a situation that severely stressed her out.
Except turning him back into a human doesn't qualify as being a PoH power in fact it was more implied to be her strong connection with Sora.

Sora: I was lost in the darkness. I couldn't find my way. As I stumbled through
the dark, I started forgetting things—my friends, who I was. The darkness
almost swallowed me. But then I heard your voice—your voice. You brought me back.
Kairi: I didn't want to just forget about you, Sora. I couldn't.
Sora: That's it! Our hearts are connected. And the light from our hearts broke
through the darkness.
I saw that light. I think that's what saved me. No matter
how deep the darkness, a light shines within. I guess it's more than just a
fairy tale.

And the fact she hadn't had any fighting experience before, same for Kairi.

Honestly I don't see what the bad idea would be for Kairi to begin clumsy and bad and actually become good as she progresses is.

Except we don't know that Kari didn't have any fighting experience considering how Donald commented how "great" Kairi was after the shadow battle i'd think not.

Lonbilly

Awards
Except turning him back into a human doesn't qualify as being a PoH power in fact it was more implied to be her strong connection with Sora.

I'd still say being a PoH helped. Hell, if Riku did that I doubt they same result would have happened.

Besides, how the hell is Sora and Kairi gonna know if it was because of PoH powers also? Quotes from characters can only take you so far sometimes.

I'd still qualify it was a power.

Except we don't know that Kari didn't have any fighting experience considering how Donald commented how "great" Kairi was after the shadow battle i'd think not.

And as I pointed out, would Donald really say "Oh you were alright" or "Dude you sucked." Truth was she really didn't do anything amazing, and Donald couldn't even see because they were busy with Xigbar.

Hell, I wouldn't past him to say that just because Kairi actually managed to live.

And even if we don't know if she has any fighting experience outside of that, it's implied by how we never see her do any fighting elsewhere. Trying to say she had experience off screen would be kind of retarded for SE to do.

Chris211

WTF ever happen to correct grammar and spelling,like I can't understnad what's coming out of your mouth RT.

There's a few people in forums I avoid trying to read because they're extremely grammatically incorrect or they just can't spell at all..even with spell check its ridiculous.

loke13

And as I pointed out, would Donald really say "Oh you were alright" or "Dude you sucked." Truth was she really didn't do anything amazing,

No if she sucked he wouldn't say anything at all. She pwned being of darkness on her first try with using the keyblade.

and Donald couldn't even see because they were busy with Xigbar.

He obviously saw enough. And its also impulsive to think that Xigbars fight ended the same time as Kairi and Riku's there were A LOT of heartless.

Hell, I wouldn't past him to say that just because Kairi actually managed to live.
Or he probably wouldn't say anything.

And even if we don't know if she has any fighting experience outside of that, it's implied by how we never see her do any fighting elsewhere. Trying to say she had experience off screen would be kind of retarded for SE to do.
But it would be sooooo easy to explain it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back