• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kamehameha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

I've been working on my Spirit Bomb, Gatling Gun, and Kamehameha techniques lately and I've been getting great results, especially with my Kamehameha.

Alex-is-god.gif

Unfortunately I no longer have a closet and/or any clothes, but it was worth it!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Needs more nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

possibly some cheese on top too

Trimms

You did it wrong. Kamehameha is blue.

Oh thanks for the advice kid, see, I really cared about my historical accuracy when making this badass light-ball-cannon. I'm sorry it's not blue. Is something else wrong? Is my hair not spiky enough? You're right. I forgot to go Super Saiyan. I guess that'll be my next one.

Athel

Machinist
Oh thanks for the advice kid, see, I really cared about my historical accuracy when making this badass light-ball-cannon. I'm sorry it's not blue. Is something else wrong? Is my hair not spiky enough? You're right. I forgot to go Super Saiyan. I guess that'll be my next one.

Sorry, calm down. It is well done, I fully agree with that. Just pointing something out for future attempts you might make at it. Sorry if it offended you.

As for the Super Saiyan, do it.

Trimms

Sorry, calm down. It is well done, I fully agree with that. Just pointing something out for future attempts you might make at it. Sorry if it offended you.

As for the Super Saiyan, do it.

I was extremely offended. I was so angry that I broke $50,000 worth of recording equipment, and a car.

But it's okay - Super Saiyan is coming soon!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Your form was all wrong, and, color aside, that looks nothing like the Kamehameha. Also missing is the constipated screaming and OVER 9000 power level.

I am severely disappointed >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back