• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KANYE WEST:My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy album

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfinest25

I just feel like posting this thread because the album is a hit record. If you like hip-hop. I recomend you listen to all of his songs.

These are some of the cover on kanye west album:
My_Beautiful_Dark_Twisted_Fantasy_Kanye_West_(526x526).png

MBDTF_Comp.jpg

The songs on his album is:
1.DARK FANTASY
2.GORGEOUS
3.POWER
4.ALL OF THE LIGHTS (INTERLUDE)
5.ALL OF THE LIGHTS
6.MONSTER
7.SO APPALLED
8.DEVIL IN A NEW DRESS
8.RUNAWAY
9.HELL OF A LIFE
10.BLAME GAME
11.LOST IN THE WORLD
13.WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA
1.SEE ME NOW(BONUS TRACK)

I LOVE TO SEE COMENTS ON THIS THREAD.IF YOU LIKE HIP-HOP GO TO YOUTUBE AND LISTEN TO THESE SONGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I BET YOU WILL LIKE IT.IF YOU LIKE THE ALBUM.
BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S ALREADY IN STORE!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN BUY IT WHEREVER MUSIC IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHOUT-OUT TO THE G.O.O.D-MUSIC FAMILY (ROSEWOOD)!!
KEEP MAKING GOOD MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The link to kanye west blog website and the link to good music blog aka ROSEWOOD is under the sentence:
LINK TO MR.WEST BLOG:http://kanyewest.com/ LINK TO ROSEWOOD BLOG:http://www.goodmusic-blog.com/

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
It's alright, but it's definitely not as spectacular as everybody is making it out to be. I mean. . . Pitchfork gave it a 10/10, so /mu/ and hipsters everywhere are throwing a conniption about this fucking album.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I love the album. I'm sort of sad they halted GOOD Friday songs but they focusing on the album.

I also wish All of the lights was longer and everyone had their own verses .And add drakes verse to it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back