• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kari and Namine looks alike?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Sorry! I said that you assumed that KL was proving me wrong, and you simply agreed without reading the content that I was wrong.

And to multiple quote, you just use the handy quick reply. Click on the last botton on the top to start the quote (You should see [ Quote ] without the spaces), and then click it again to end it, and then you can do it again and again, which is how KL and I do it (I learned by myself though...).

~NGD OMEGA~

No I was talking to Kero. Anyway, it is clear to me that the Shadow thing is more than just an immitation in Sora's memories... I still think it has to do with a connection between Kairi and Namine.

MiladyKairi

Website
groups.msn.com
Well o.o this kinda leads me to think what if Namine was Sora's Image of Kairi's shadow and the BHK is Kairi's Image of Sora's Shadow....jsut saying

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
And to multiple quote, you just use the handy quick reply. Click on the last botton on the top to start the quote (You should see [ Quote ] without the spaces), and then click it again to end it, and then you can do it again and again, which is how KL and I do it (I learned by myself though...).
thank you very much!

Well o.o this kinda leads me to think what if Namine was Sora's Image of Kairi's shadow and the BHK is Kairi's Image of Sora's Shadow....jsut saying
how could BHK be kairi's image of sora? if want you are impliying is that BHK is sora's shadow, that would not be true, because why would kairi create someone to replace sora? the same would go for namine being sora's image kairi's shadow.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You said that OUTSIDE Soras heart, Namine was just a shadow. Durr yourself!

Are you blind? Outside was NEVER mentioned in my post. DURRRRRR. I told you that you were just making up crap.

Once again, Wording KL, wording... use the words Luke...

Learn to read and then talk to me.....

Rewrite Sora's heart, and you can be somebody (FUTURE TENSE, BEFORE NAMINE DID IT!!!), not JUST the shadow of somebody (PAST TENSE, BEFORE, IN REAL LIFE). In Sora's heart, you can be real. (MEANING OUTSIDE SHE IS NOT, ONCE AGAIN FUTURE TENSE)

SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT INSIDE OF SORA'S HEART THE WHOLE F-ING TIME. NOT OUT. EVERYTHING SHE SAID WAS ABOUT SORA'S HEART. DURRRRRR.

Get a grammer book and look to the above quote. I proved my point. Can You? MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *Coughcough*

Go get some glasses or contact lenses, a dictionary, a cough drop, ritalin, and some common sense. I know it hurts to be wrong but you need to get over it.

~~~~~~~

Basic Analysis

Rewrite Sora's heart, and you can be somebody

If she rewrote Sora's heart then she could be somebody in there. If she doesn't she would be nobody.

If you saw a bum on the street would he be someone in your heart? No.

not JUST the shadow of somebody

Exactly, if she doesn't rewrite his heart she will continue being an imitation of Kairi. Rewrite his heart and he will completely forget Kairi and she will replace her and she'll be an important somebody.

In Sora's heart, you can be real.

She could actually be real in Sora's heart. Everything that she lies about in his memories could be real. DURRRR.

That whole thing was about Sora's heart.

DragonRider1234

actually, namine said that even if she rewrote his heart, he will still never forget Kairi and there for will always be her shadow.

Now it is a heated arguement between NGD Omega and KL (like in the Mickey keyblade 1)

DragonRider1234

that was blantent u perv. and kerobaroes, i no it has been but its been a while since i was on and the last time i was on the comp sucked and i had 2 go 2 a bypass proxy site 2 get on.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
It's nice to see what's been going on since I left.. ut yeah the thing is well as many people have said.. I mean teh thing is I mean.. well yeah kairi and Namine are one in the same. but I mean no matter ehat Namine did she couldn't get rid of Kairi since I mean their both well, Namine is the shaow of Kairi, and the thing is well they're two pieces from the same puzzle.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
okay 2 things! 1. BHK_DUDE you should not be mad, but you should be worried, because so far two people that i know of have reported you! me included! and 2nd, it's ok dragonrider, i get that problem to:)! they are not the same teny, namine is kairi's shadow, not the same thing. read the past posts more carefully please. because they are not the same.

Clouds_hikari

Did any of you that think they look alike, stop and think that MAYBE just MAYBE SE uses the same face shape for every character and just adds different traits to it? They ALL look remotely SIMILAR (or however you spell it)!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back