• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kari and Namine looks alike?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
BHK_DUDE1200 said:
It Was So Can We Become Good Freinds R Maybe More Than That

Everything you've said in this thread is disturbing. First of all, you shouldn't even be posting that in this thread, just PM her so the rest of us don't see it. And I hope she don't like u -__-

I never noticed they all had blues eyes until you guys said that. That's cool, blue eyes are pretty.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
weird a lot of them do have blue eyes! didn't notice that till now! and um BHK_DUDE.....YOU ARE CRAZY!! you don't even know my gender, you are merely guessing! for all you now i could be a guy, or even 45 years old! so please stop that because it is VERY disturbing! so please back off, because my mom says that if anyone guesses my gender again there will be some yelling on my behalf but it will be my mom. so stop while you can, and buzz off! and crowmaster, a kearbos, is my user name horribly misspelled, because it is spelled kerobaroes, not kearbos. oh and kingdomhikari, BHK_DUDE can't PM me, if he try's he will get a error mesage or something, no PM's can access me, not member not mod. and this is the reason why.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
o_O' How can you like someone alot when you have never seen them in real life and hardly know them. This is like.....forum stalking and minorly perverted....but mostly disturbing.

Anyway, DURR! They don't look alike. Namine was just Kairi's shadow in CoM. MEANING: She was just imitating Kairi in Sora's memories. THAT'S IT. NUTHING ELSE. SHE ISN'T HER SHELL. SHE ISN'T HER OTHER SIDE.

Shadow has more than one meaning and thats is what it meant in the game: Imitating.
And shells can't wield keyblades because they have no heart. So the BHK isn't Sora's shell.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
destiny13 said:
they looks completely different to me

did u ever look at sora and BHK's face? they have some kind of simallarity but thats like (no ofence to anyone) it's like looking at two people of the same race! If not PM me and I will send u the pics if I can find them again!

destiny13

kairi and namine have nothing alike , one is blonde, one is no. you only think they look alike.

JoeysGirl

in video games most girls are thin and fairly good looking. a lot of them look the same kind of. if kairi and namine were meant to look like eachother (like for a reason), then they would have given them the same color hair or something, too. BHK and sora look nothing alike!

just b/c two new characters come in, doesnt mean that they are going to just fall in love. i mean its a possibility but we shouldnt turn KH2 into a soap opera. "Namine: i love sora! Kairi: i love sora! sora: what? BHK: i love namine and kairi! sora: what? riku: i love Kairi and namine! back off BHK! I'll kill you with the darkness blah blah blah" etc. etc.

as for the blue eyes, good characters usually have blue eyes. blue eyes are seen as bright colorful and good. darker eyes are more mysterious and sometimes mean evil. or... maybe they just felt like giving everyone blue eyes. either way i dont think it matters too much.

BHK DUDE 1200: get a life

kerobaroes: run for your life

beefsteak

If you want to talk about disturbing, I think Namine looks slightly like one of the Olsen twins in the JF trailer.

electrikeyblade14

unknown212 said:
how do you know shell's can't use keyblades:p

you need a heart to wield a keyblade. shell=no heart. shell=no keyblade.

namine and kairi have absolutley no connection as far as we know (aside from their physical appearance). bhk and sora may not look like each other but they are intended to. New2Ya, i don't think the pic you posted of 'kairi' on pg.2 of this thread has been proven to be her.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
did they ever prove that shell's had hearts/no hearts officially and BHK Dude plz help the forum's by PMing her it sounds stupid what you are doing and you're making a fool of yourself

electrikeyblade14

crownmeking said:
did they ever prove that shell's had hearts/no hearts officially and BHK Dude plz help the forum's by PMing her it sounds stupid what you are doing and you're making a fool of yourself

yes. in ansem report #12 in final mix.

"Abandoned by the heart, becoming a cast-off shell, something that curses the light and the darkness. It is not something simple that we can explain. The relationship of the heart and the body is complex."

take note of the 'abandoned by the heart' statement.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
dual_wielder said:
Wrong, let me clear it up for once and for all:

Naminé[not Namine] is a shell for Kairi, she even says so in CoM

BHK is possibly or more likely to be a shell of Sora!

Namine, Naminé...watever. Big deal, the e doesn't have a line over it..wow. You know what people mean.

And play CoM again. She said shadow which meant Imitation. She was imitating Kairi in Sora's memories.

And just like Elect. said....shells dont have hearts and can't wield keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back