• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Karu's introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Karutella

Hello hello! So despite stalking the walkthroughs on this site I realized that I never actually made an account for this site and decided to remedy that soooo..

Hello! My name is Karutella, Karu, or you can call me Rosa, I'm not too picky with what you call me. I'm a big fan of all things Square Enix, especially Kingdom Hearts χ in the moment as I decided to get back into it.

It's nice to meet you all and I also look forward to any discussions and such that we may have together!

I also apologize in advance if my English is bad or anything!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome to the forum, don't worry too much about your English being bad, you'll pick it up I'm sure, and everyone here is nice enough to help you out. I'm pretty good with grammar myself, so I'm sure I could help you out, now that I mention it. Where you from if I can ask? :eek:

Look forward to your posts. See you around.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Annoyance said:
I'm pretty good with grammar myself

That's an understatement if there ever was one.

But yea, welcome. And like Annoyance said, don't worry too much. You'll pick up skills you didn't know existed during your stay. Other than that, it's glad to have you aboard this ship that helped me grow into the man I am today.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's an understatement if there ever was one.

But yea, welcome. And like Annoyance said, don't worry too much. You'll pick up skills you didn't know existed during your stay. Other than that, it's glad to have you aboard this ship that helped me grow into the man I am today.
You're making me blush. uwu

Back