• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kazeki (BHK???)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

I have figured out something very cruical about the meaning of his name:
what i've found out now - the 'zeki' part of Kazeki in Kanji means connection (関)
NB does that kanji character look similar to the japanese kanji translation of XIII Order (juu-san keikan)? -XIII機関 - identical
If so, it would definitely explain a lot about him and his relation to the XIII Order and also a connection to Sora

Last edited:

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
AinzX said:
I have figured out something very cruical about the meaning of his name:
what i've found out now - the 'zeki' part of Kazeki in Kanji means connection (関)
NB does that kanji character look similar to the japanese kanji translation of XIII Order (juu-san keikan)? -XIII機関 - identical
If so, it would definitely explain a lot about him and his relation to the XIII Order

You're genius! That gives us a whole new outlook on his Order relations.

AinzX

'zeki' only has one character in kanji (out of the entire list!) with one meaning

dreadlife-antikh

Yo Hoe...bug Off ..dont U Have A Life(maybe U Dont) Besides Coming Here 24/7...u Are Funking My Space

dreadlife-antikh

Where The Hell Did This Info Come From...no Source,no Pic,no Website..no Nothing..besides How The Hell Will Demyx Be The Dad Of Bhk And Zexion(of All Guys)be Connected To Ansem?...bullshit!!!

AinzX

dreadlife-antikh said:
Where The Hell Did This Info Come From...no Source,no Pic,no Website..no Nothing..besides How The Hell Will Demyx Be The Dad Of Bhk And Zexion(of All Guys)be Connected To Ansem?...bullshit!!!
come to think of it, demyx looks too too young to be a father especially of a teenage child so this could be false

DJFirewolf

Could someone please explain where 'Kazeki' came from? It does seem to sound familiar, but I don't know why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back