• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kazeki (BHK???)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

i will believe it when i see some proof you know they could post the info... anyway be nice to everyone...

dreadlife-antikh

horochi hashiro...I THINK U ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD SHUT THE HELL UP..WHO DO U THINK U CAN TALK SHIT TO..U LITTLE BRAT..GO BACK HOME MORON:mad:

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I think we've got some serious wires crossed here. Opinions and speculation is one of the things that this messageboard is all about. Where do some people here get off flaming people for something just because they think it's stupid? Okay, so maybe it seems impossible to you, but that's no reason to get all rude about it! This is a discussion board, not a flaming board.

I never heard about the Kazeki thing, but it does sound like it makes sense in theory. Someone mentioned Nomura said it was true. Can you name the interview in which it was said?

Last edited:

sasuke 189

RikuIsMine77 said:
You guys can have your own opinion.... But Nomura did say he would soon release Kazeki's name when the time was right.
HE MUSINT THATS LIKE SPOILING THE GAME

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
Could you not flame other peoples ideas. And let not call him Kazeki because that might not be is name and until it is clarified then don't just say why should call him this. His name for ow is "unknown" to us. Everything about this new Kingdom hearts is mostly a mystery for us.

in my less calm way of thinking this is all basically just B.S. and I'm not afraid to call it (without the noob-like shift key abuse).

Last edited:

AinzX

Kazeki was a suggestion by a source,I'm not fully agreeing with it, but analyzing the name i found out coincidently and without any intention, 'zeki' unexpectedly linked with XIII Order (juu-san keikan) and the japanese character happens to match that. Both 'zeki' and 'kan' are both derivatives of the same meaning - connection - how likely is it that a name suggestion like this strongly links to items contained within KH2?

Last edited:

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
Gothic_Donald said:
Could you not flame other peoples ideas. And let not call him Kazeki because that might not be is name and until it is clarified then don't just say why should call him this. His name for ow is "unknown" to us. Everything about this new Kingdom hearts is mostly a mystery for us.

in my less calm way of thinking this is all basically just B.S. and I'm not afraid to call it (without the noob-like shift key abuse).

Free board. We can call him Kazeki is we wish.

I'm not sure if this is a reliable artical or not, but I know this thread was a answer to what the name Kazeki meant, not if the artical was valid or not.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Do not make the mistake in saying that I was the one who wrote this article.. Okay? Whether or not you believe it is up to you... Just had to say that.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
AinzX said:
Kazeki was a suggestion by a source,I'm not fully agreeing with it, but analyzing the name i found out coincidently and without any intention, 'zeki' unexpectedly linked with XIII Order (juu-san keikan) and the japanese character happens to match that. Both 'zeki' and 'kan' are both derivatives of the same meaning - connection - how likely is it that a name suggestion like this strongly links to items contained within KH2?

well now that u mentioned the meaning of Kazeki it does seem like this name is very very possible. the only thing that gets me is that square would actually release his name. i dint think they were goin to

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I was sure his name was Sora. For some reason. It is very strange. I for one don't see his name being Kazeki. It is a Japanese name, and in no way sounds comfortable to say to our American toungues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back