• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keep old or get new theme song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should KH2 have a new theme song, or Simple and Clean?

• Keep Simple and Clean

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Get a new Theme Song

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Would you perfer it if Kh2 keep the old theme song from KH1, Simple and Clean, or got a new theme song?

I want a new theme song, I've heard Simple and Clean enough times during the Trailers.

A

Aragorn

well it's a theme song, like any other series. They should just add a little to it.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Simple and Clean is a nice theme song. But, I would also like to hear another, as well. As long as it fits the game, it doesn't matter.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
it would be SO cool to have new lyrics to the same song ^^

Lock_On

No, I think I'd like to hear another theme song. I love "Simple and Clean", but I want to hear something new for a new game.

RPGplaya said:
Would you perfer it if Kh2 keep the old theme song from KH1, Simple and Clean, or got a new theme song?

I want a new theme song, I've heard Simple and Clean enough times during the Trailers.

I agree with you RPGplaya

Z

Zephyr

a new theme song would be really cool. But i wouldn't mind at all if they kept "simple and clean" cause that went with the game so well

i mean, think about it, could they really use a different song for the end of the game
(super sad ending with perfect song for it)

As long as it seems relavent to the game and is catchy then its fine by me

the song should have words that descibe differences light dark and friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back