• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keep old or get new theme song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should KH2 have a new theme song, or Simple and Clean?

• Keep Simple and Clean

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Get a new Theme Song

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

Awards
Heh! Simple and clean! But a new version :p DJ Jinnai's Simple and clean remix :p That would be nice :3

New2Ya

I'm lost...
People, please dont do sutpid things. Simple and Clean AGAIN?!!! YOU CRAZY!!!

If they would keep singing "I'm a Barby Girl" in the game, you guys would go crazy too. Hell, the first time you heard it. But its the same thing. Simple and Clean sucks in KH2.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Simple and clean orchestral version is kinda sad. Maybe they could do a remix.
-5 minutes later at Square-Enix Japan-
Nomura: I name this creation.... reverse rebirth remix! *spins mixing decks*

ur-vile

Awards
RPGplaya said:
Would you perfer it if Kh2 keep the old theme song from KH1, Simple and Clean, or got a new theme song?

I want a new theme song, I've heard Simple and Clean enough times during the Trailers.

I love that song, unlike most J-pop. But you can only milk an utter so much...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
ur-vile said:
I love that song, unlike most J-pop. But you can only milk an utter so much...
Eyes on Me is a beautiful J-pop song too, but would you want them to use it in every FINAL FANTASY? I don't think so...

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
If they would keep singing "I'm a Barby Girl" in the game, you guys would go crazy too. Hell, the first time you heard it. But its the same thing. Simple and Clean sucks in KH2.
hey i like that song! oh and to stay on topic, get rid of simple and clean! perish the thought! *still grubling because i like the barbie girl song* and might i add new2ya, you spelled barbie wrong, i know how to spell it my sister plays with them all the time. and you spelled it wrong!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, according to the poll results, most people want to keep Simple and Clean, even though it's a whole nother game. I heard a rumor they introducting two new themes songs to KH2, possibly one for Sora and the other for BHK. But that's just a rumor.;)

New2Ya said:
Eyes on Me is a beautiful J-pop song too, but would you want them to use it in every FINAL FANTASY? I don't think so...

Yeah I like that song aswell

omnikey

keep the song, but mix it around a little bit cause it is a real good song, otherwise i wouldnt mind if they changed it as long as the song doesn't sound stupid

:confused:

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I love Simple and Clean...and I kinda want it to stay. Although, I wouldn't get very mad if a new oe was made.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

yeah i think a new one would be better...and i know to many people who make fun or the theme song.one with no words would be hard to moc
bighead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back