• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keeping a List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Someone has probably done this already, but I got bored at work the other day and I made this list of who (so far) is most likely going to be on which side for KH3.

I put question marks on the ones that aren’t confirmed, but I don’t see Nomura deviating too far from this list.

The only major oversight might be putting XION on the sideline instead of Ventus. But I guess we’ll find out in January (still can’t believe we got a release date lol)

RED = EVIL BLUE = GOOD GREEN = NOT SURE/NEUTRAL

Seekers of Darkness

- Master Xehanort
- Xigbar
- Marluxia
- Young Xehanort
- Vanitas
- Larxene
- Luxord
- Saix
- Xemnas
- Demyx (Definitely gonna be in Big Hero 6. I’m willing to bet an absurd amount of money on this lol)

- Aqua??
- Terranort

- Ansem SOD

Guardians of Light

- Sora
- Riku
- Kairi
- Lea
- Roxas??
- Mickey
- Ventus??

Sideline

- Hayner
- Pence
- Ollette

- Maleficent
- Pete

- Yen Sid
- Xion??

- Zexion
- Eraqus
- Namine

- Lexeaus
- Xaldin
- Vexen
- Gooby
- Dolan

I think that’s all the major potential players. I really wanna know who people think are going to be on which side and why? Part of me thinks Aqua may not actually be a seeker and this is all one big troll, but what do you all think??

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm curious why you think Demyx is the darkness of BH6. Anything thematic tying him with that world?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
While it's split into good evil and sidelines/unsure for the arrangements, I feel like Maleficent and Pete are going to be so far away from this main plot that they'll either show up as anti-heroes again like in Radiant Garden and The World that Never Was (because she definitely doesn't want to let Xehanort win) OR they'll get swept under a rug for the first focus of KH 4/next game after some small convenient tie up for their story.

EDIT: Also on Demyx, you better hope there's not another world focused on water or music or you'll be wrong! He would make an interesting villain in BH6 though.

Scary Jeff

Vexen is going to be the Organization member in the Big Hero 6 world. Mad evil scientist in a superhero setting makes perfect sense. Demyx ist not a Seeker of Darkness.

Last edited:
Awards
I think Zexion/Ienzo can be classified as good.

Yeah I want to think he and Lexeaus are good, and I know we saw him helping the twilight town gang in 1 of the E3 trailers, but something about him has always seemed off to me....

(I think I just hate his haircut and that's why I don't trust him lol)

It seems like every SOD has some sort of character trait that ties them to their respective world they're inhabiting in KH3.

Marluxia's element is nature and he's in Tangled (the forest world)
Larxene is was the 1 girl of the original Org 13 and she's in Frozen which is about two sisters
Vanitas controls the unversed and they're beings that are created from emotion. Fear is a huge plot device in Monster Inc.
Young Xehanort is probably the youngest of the SOD and hes in Toy Story which has a running theme of youth and childhood.
Luxord is wanna be British wannabe pirate with a gambling problem so he fits scarily well into Pirates of the Caribbean.

Demyx's laid back modern beach bum kinda personality fits in perfectly with the whole Sanfransokyo vibe from Big hero 6.

Vexen is going to be the Organization member in the Big Hero 6 world. Mad evil scientist in a superhero setting makes perfect sense. Demyx ist not a Seeker of Darkness.

I heard the voice actor for Vexen didn't get called in to do any lines for Kh3 and that's why I think it's Demyx instead. If that ends up being a troll, or if they just hadn't called him yet because they weren't finished with that world, then yeah... Vexen probably could be the SOD for BH6.

Still REALLY hope they find a way to get both of them in the game somehow because they're 2 of my favorite Org 13 characters.

While it's split into good evil and sidelines/unsure for the arrangements, I feel like Maleficent and Pete are going to be so far away from this main plot that they'll either show up as anti-heroes again like in Radiant Garden and The World that Never Was (because she definitely doesn't want to let Xehanort win) OR they'll get swept under a rug for the first focus of KH 4/next game after some small convenient tie up for their story.

Man that would really suck if they just push Maleficent and Pete back AGAIN after already sweeping them under the rug in kH2 lol.

But I definitely think they'll play a big role in this game, because they're looking for the world boxes too. They're bound to find at least some of them right?? ( I mean... they can't be THAT pathetic to not get any)

Last edited by a moderator:

Scary Jeff

It seems like every SOD has some sort of character trait that ties them to their respective world they're inhabiting in KH3.

Marluxia's element is nature and he's in Tangled (the forest world)
Larxene is was the 1 girl of the original Org 13 and she's in Frozen which is about two sisters
Vanitas controls the unversed and they're beings that are created from emotion. Fear is a huge plot device in Monster Inc.
Young Xehanort is probably the youngest of the SOD and hes in Toy Story which has a running theme of youth and childhood.
Luxord is wanna be British wannabe pirate with a gambling problem so he fits scarily well into Pirates of the Caribbean.
I did catch how Young Xehanort being in Toy Story might be a reference to his age, but I didn't realize how most of the others fit. Good Observations. Although now I feel like Xigbar in Olympus sticks out even more. Both being mainstays in KH is the only thing I can come up with.

I heard the voice actor for Vexen didn't get called in to do any lines for Kh3 and that's why I think it's Demyx instead. If that ends up being a troll, or if they just hadn't called him yet because they weren't finished with that world, then yeah... Vexen probably could be the SOD for BH6.
Didn't hear about that. Vexen not being in the game would be weird now with Repliku being back. I hope this information is outdated if it wasn't a troll. While I have nothing against Demyx, quite the contrary, I don't thing his unique personality would work well with being norted. Seems to me that he couldn't realy feel like himself so what would be the point? Vexen on the other hand already felt norty to me before he got killed of.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Seekers of Darkness

- Demyx (Definitely gonna be in Big Hero 6. I’m willing to bet an absurd amount of money on this lol)

What? wouldn't Demyx make more sense in a Princess and the Frog world? New Orleans Jazz correlating with Demyx passion for music? the Bayou and rivers being linked with water? Tiana being a potential Princess of Heart?

You're lucky you're not a legitimate betting man because this would be a bet that I wouldn't recommend you make.

Demyx's laid back modern beach bum kinda personality fits in perfectly with the whole Sanfransokyo vibe from Big hero 6.

What? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Demyx isn't laid back, he's lazy and cowardice. Xigbar's the laid-back one. And speaking of lazy, you know who else is lazy? Prince Naveen from The Princess and the Frog.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
What? wouldn't Demyx make more sense in a Princess and the Frog world? New Orleans Jazz correlating with Demyx passion for music? the Bayou and rivers being linked with water? Tiana being a potential Princess of Heart?

You're lucky you're not a legitimate betting man because this would be a bet that I wouldn't recommend you make.

What? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Demyx isn't laid back, he's lazy and cowardice. Xigbar's the laid-back one. And speaking of lazy, you know who else is lazy? Prince Naveen from The Princess and the Frog.

Dude, I hadn’t even thought about how Demyx could reflect what Naveen could be if he gave into his dark impulses, much like what Larxene represents for Elsa. That’s kind of perfect. Everyone talks about how Xehanort wouldn’t pick him because of his demeanor. But what if he needed someone like that to capture one of the seven pure hearts? Maybe they’re all being chosen for specific traits they bring to the table that can help forward MX’s plan in some way?

Also, Aqua is much more likely to be in Big Hero 6. Her and Dark Baymax’s stories fit together too perfectly.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think if Lexeus was a darkness he would have been a good fit for Olympus since he was physically the strongest member. The fact that they chose Xigbar might have something to do with the cyclops.

Awards

If there ends up being a princess and the Frog world ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!
But I actually hadn't even considered that world could be in KH3. Now I reeaallly hope it is.

I feel like I'm also lucky that I'm not usually a betting man, because these are the type of bets I would make lol.

I think they're both laid back. Idk if you've ever played 358/2 days but whenever you're in the mission hub lounge area thing, You can usually see Demyx chilling on the sofa just strumming his sitar. And when you talk to him he always talks about not wanting to go on missions and how he wants to just play music all day. He's the same way in the Chain of Memories Manga too.

(Just realizing that I know WAAAAYY too much about Demyx)

Awards
I think if Lexeus was a darkness he would have been a good fit for Olympus since he was physically the strongest member. The fact that they chose Xigbar might have something to do with the cyclops.

I'm SUUUUUPER interested in finding out what they're going to do with Lexeaus. There's so much mystery and retconning around his character. The fact that he's not in Olympus (as far as we know) leds me to believe that he may be on what ever side Zexion is on, especially considering they seem to have some kind of bond.

I feel like they threw Xigbar in Olympus cuz they had no where else to put him that made sense lol

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel like they threw Xigbar in Olympus cuz they had no where else to put him that made sense lol

He’s Also Master Xehanort’s second-in-command, making him a good choice to be the first Seeker we meet in the game. It’s less about the world itself and more about the larger narrative. Xigbar will be the one to set the tone of the game’s main conflict, which I think is fitting.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Lol @ Xigbar is the cyclops titan representation for that world because it was too ugly to use as a monster in game.

Awards
He’s Also Master Xehanort’s second-in-command, making him a good choice to be the first Seeker we meet in the game. It’s less about the world itself and more about the larger narrative. Xigbar will be the one to set the tone of the game’s main conflict, which I think is fitting.

Good point. Starting us in a familiar world, with a familiar foe is a good way to kick off a game that's supposed to be the end of this long journey.

Damn bro, you should write for these games :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Good point. Starting us in a familiar world, with a familiar foe is a good way to kick off a game that's supposed to be the end of this long journey.

Damn bro, you should write for these games :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah definitely. Plus, Xigbar is the one character who has been around pretty much all of our heroes (TAV, RAX, and SRK) at one point or another. I think he is one of the few who knows almost all the people Sora needs to save personally.

Thank you!! That’s a huge compliment. It would be a dream to write for this series.

This is my current list of world predictions and their respective Seekers.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]1st Pod:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Olympus ft. Xigbar[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Twilight Town ft. Ansem SoD and Xemnas[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Toy Box ft. Young Xehanort[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Monstropolis ft. Vanitas[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2nd Pod:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Radiant Garden ft. Riku Replica/Terranort[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Kingdom of Corona ft. Marluxia[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Arendelle ft. Larxene[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Bewitching Bayou ft Demyx[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]3rd Pod:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The Caribbean ft Luxord[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The Lost Empire ft. Saix[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]San Fransokyo ft. Aqua[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Cable Town ft Master Xehanort[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Keyblade Graveyard/Kingdom Hearts ft All[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
Awards
Yeah definitely. Plus, Xigbar is the one character who has been around pretty much all of our heroes (TAV, RAX, and SRK) at one point or another. I think he is one of the few who knows almost all the people Sora needs to save personally.

Thank you!! That’s a huge compliment. It would be a dream to write for this series.

This is my current list of world predictions and their respective Seekers.

1st Pod:

Olympus ft. Xigbar
Twilight Town ft. Ansem SoD and Xemnas
Toy Box ft. Young Xehanort
Monstropolis ft. Vanitas

2nd Pod:
Radiant Garden ft. Riku Replica/Terranort
Kingdom of Corona ft. Marluxia
Arendelle ft. Larxene
Bewitching Bayou ft Demyx

3rd Pod:
The Caribbean ft Luxord
The Lost Empire ft. Saix
San Fransokyo ft. Aqua
Cable Town ft Master Xehanort
Keyblade Graveyard/Kingdom Hearts ft All

Interesting. So you think Riku replica is going to be a SOD? I see him more as possible guardian of light for some reason (I honestly forgot about him until you mentioned him, but still lol) Whatever his character ends up doing, I just have a feeling it will be for the side of good, because he's Riku's clone and he'd probably do what Riku would do.

And what world is Lost Empire?? Sounds a lot like Stars Wars.

shady543

Awards
tbh I just can't see Demyx as a SOD who is a main villain of a world considering his personality. He just seems like a sideline character to me. He is just to silly and can't be taken seriously or be seen as a huge threat. :\

I also can't see Lea being a guardian of light and more a sideline character instead, but I guess we will see. And I have no idea about Xion, I guess it depends whether Ventus is a SOD, but I'm hoping he is not. Also I love how we are now at the stage where we're actually seriously thinking Roxas is a guardian of light now that he has been confirmed to be the biggest secret and Aqua's situation. I was betting he was going to be one even before the new trailers and the majority were against the idea lol. I always had faith that my son will do something big :'D

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Interesting. So you think Riku replica is going to be a SOD? I see him more as possible guardian of light for some reason (I honestly forgot about him until you mentioned him, but still lol) Whatever his character ends up doing, I just have a feeling it will be for the side of good, because he's Riku's clone and he'd probably do what Riku would do.

And what world is Lost Empire?? Sounds a lot like Stars Wars.

Yeah I think either Riku Replica or Terra will be a SoD. I think RR is more likely to be one though because it would be a bit redundant from a narrative perspective, it makes more sense to put the two Rikus on opposing sides. The last we saw Repliku, he was trying to kill Riku. I feel like it would be a bit too convenient and against his character to suddenly be a good guy. I also don’t see a reason to have two Rikus on the side of light. In the Pirates trailer, he’s glaring at Riku, so it seems he still isn’t too fond of him despite probably having a deeper respect for him after their fight. Repliku’s whole thing is trying to distance himself from OG Riku, so I don’t think he’ll make the same choices OG Riku would.

I think he’ll start as a free agent. Riku will be trying to get him to turn to the light, but Repliku will be reluctant to do so. Acting on his own, he’ll try to get revenge on Vexen, Ienzo, and Aeleus in Radiant Garden. Riku or Sora will stop him, but he’ll ultimately get taken by Xehanort once he’s been weakened. So it’ll be around mid-game when he gets Norted. In the end though, I’m sure Riku will save him and Repliku will start his redemption arc.

The Lost Empire is Atlantis. I’d prefer the former be the name of the world as whole in KH to separate it from Atlantica.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
tbh I just can't see Demyx as a SOD who is a main villain of a world considering his personality. He just seems like a sideline character to me. He is just to silly and can't be taken seriously or be seen as a huge threat. :\

If Marluxia and Larxene (characters that intentionally defied Xemnas in Chain of Memories) and Aqua are Seekers of Darkness then Demyx has a more likely chance of being one too. He was one of the characters that remained loyal to Xemnas despite his apathy towards combat.

Plus, he's a fantastic deviation away from the monologue characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back