• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Kevin Conroy memorial thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
I don’t know any other way to put it but Kevin Conroy is dead. I checked Google and it said he died of cancer on the 10th but I just found out about it today. We’re not getting around this. I’m not sure what else I can say. Batman is dead.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
It was heartbreaking to hear. He will be dearly missed. No one could replace him as Batman.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
There will be other Batmen in the future, but like Adam West before him, Conroy's portrayal defined a generation’s Batman. It won’t be the same without him. May he rest in peace😔

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I bought the DC pride collective so you could imagine my shock and happiness when I found out he was a gay man. To take all that pain and suffering and channel it to the best Batman performance was a testament to his craft and authenticity.

Me and my other millennial friends came together and watched Mask of the Phantasm In celebration of his best performances.

vaderskywalker

Awards
He was my introduction to Batman, a lot of people had Adam West as their Batman, Kevin Conroy was mine, what's even worse was I was in the middle of an Arkham game marathon when I found out, he will be very missed. :cry:

Last edited:
Back