• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arxos

I am going to read it I hear all the hipe that tjis and Rebels & Ravens are the best on the boards so
yea

now if only this were revised it would be eisier to read and faster
*puts on glasses and spends next 4 hours looking fo caps, lol JK*

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
Hey everyone, wow i've been gone for a while,how have things been around here? Anyways I have so many ideas in my head lately I think I'm going to write the second chapter tonight. Oh and i have some news, I can't give the exact date but the fic will be released in early June, so get prepared to do some reading!

.:Sora:.

man!!!! why did it stop?! why?! nooooooooo!! *goes into a state of emotional trauma*

but it was really good while it lasted you rock ^^

forgive my n00bness -_-.....

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
lol wow i havent been on in like weeks! ive had finals for the past two weeks :( ughh.. haha sorry it just had to end .:Sora:. and dont worry about n00bness ive seen much worse haha. but yeah i still havent figured out an official date because i have a really busy schedule but dont worry i promise to tell you all like 4 or 5 days before i release it.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
**still waiting**------->now for some reason that sum41 song wit those words in it r stuck in my head lol<-----end of random post but yea . . .i was pretty blown that u abruptly ended the story . .but hey june starts next week . . . .anywayz . . .trying so hard not to make this spam . . .so k&s is the new story gonna be kinda like this one or a completely different story?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I can't wait much longer.... Wait, yes I can cause I am off school! Hoorah!<-(A word mixed with Hooray and Booyah so you say the Hoor- then the -ah!) If k&s didn't post the fanfic, then that means its a giant piece of great adventure that decsended from the sky! When it comes out, it will be like christmas!<- can't understand? then just press quote.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
shadow warrior said:
hey everyone whats up? sry i been away for a long time. i had some interfearance with the net. so anyone wanna fill me in on what i have missed? plz?
K&S said she will release her all new and original fanfic in june and that I have been listening to "Every time we touch" by cascada and it is very addicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back