• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti_cona177

sorry for misspelling

I was thinking about the keychains and how the keybalde turns into different forms, let's say your sitching the kingdom key to the oath keeper.When you take off the kingdom key chain, the keybalde would stay the same until you put the oath keeper chain on.

just my guess

and i didnt play days yet

Last edited:

KHBassist

Most people that I've heard explain this is that it's either a plot hole, it reverts back to the KK, or that it just doesn't matter.

keybladealex

If you are asking what would happen when the chain is removed from the Keyblade then I would venture to guess that we don't know. I'm going to theorize here and say that Mickey did something in BBS that causes his keychain to be on the Keyblade when it's in its natural form. So therefore, when Terra picked Riku, Riku would not have received the Kingdom Key.

aweomeness96

sorry for misspelling

I was thinking about the keychains and how the keybalde turns into different forms, let's say your sitching the kingdom key to the oath keeper.When you take off the kingdom key chain, the keybalde would stay the same until you put the oath keeper chain on.

just my guess

i thought that sora or roxas just changes the keychain with thier heart and mind, just by thinking about it, like how they can make the keyblade appear and disappear

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I was about to rant but, uh. This issue was actually solved in Days.
There isn't removal of the Keychain. It is changed by either instinct or will, both the Keychain and the Keyblade's appearance as a result.
i see, sounds good for me XD

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
sorry for misspelling

just my guess

Possibly added by the weilder's thoughts. If they are based off memories of the weilder then there must be a mental link between the weilder and the keyblade . So a mental command to automatically change would be possible. Therefore there wouldnt need to be any form between keychain changing.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Possibly added by the weilder's thoughts. If they are based off memories of the weilder then there must be a mental link between the weilder and the keyblade . So a mental command to automatically change would be possible. Therefore there wouldnt need to be any form between keychain changing.

Exactly what happened in Days :p They just changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back