• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Armour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I had an idea that I'd love to see featured in KH3.

So we know that Ven, Terra and Aqua had this armor they could use which I found pretty epic, but what if when Sora and Riku become masters and possibly we see an introduction of Kairi in the future games as a keyblade wielder alongside the two - they too get to use this armour.

What would you guys think?

(Apologies of this has been discussed, I have been on a long break from KHI)

MasterZeR0

I think I'd like to see Riku's in armor, but I want Sora kept a cool, clean, average kid.

.... With a giant key, giant feet, and a duck and a dog for a posse...

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I'd be fine for it either way. It could be pretty cool.

If done correctly then yes. This armor should also change alongside different world elements, as well as what key blade is equipted. I can't stress how stupid some keys looked with the armors, and how stupid the BBS keys looked in general. Cooler Keys=Cooler Character Models

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I'd like armor for Sora and Riku...maybe even Kairi. For colors, I assume Sora's would be gold, red, and with some hint of a blue or black. Riku's would be silver, purple-ish, and a little bit of teal.
Dunno about the helmets' ears, though. Terra's were straight up, Ven's semi-up, and Aqua's down. I think, fitting their personalities, ears that are jagged like a lightning bolt would fit Sora, and ears that stick down and curl back up a bit at the end would fit Riku.
Kairi? Something pink, I think.
And I want capes this time. /whine

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Personally I'm not too fond of the armor, but I'm sure it could happen :)
Same here, the armor was just a bit too Power Rangers for me. Anyway, it doesn't serve a whole lot of purpose within the story given the development of Gummi Ships and the Organization cloaks, either which are infinitely more appealing, in my opinion.

If they did decide to develop armor for Riku and Sora, however, it would be interesting to learn what the armor is made from and how it's constructed to protect them during travel in the Lanes Between.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I think it would be incredible to see their armor change with what world they're at, I enjoy the idea of armor changing when keyblades do.

Awards
I'd be fine for it either way. It could be pretty cool.
I agree with this. The armor doesn't seem to do much story-wise, but they would look cool with it. Especially if it changes with the keyblade.

But what I want more than armor is a keyblade glider for Riku and Sora... and Kairi. I just think that'd be cool.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Yeah, I just want to see some perks that come with mastery of the keyblade for both Sora and Riku, especially for what his mission entails and who it involves, he needs to be a little more prepared.

strugglechamp

Eh, Im not to big on the armor. As far as traveling to different worlds though I thought the star shard was like the coolest thing ever

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I'd like it as a DLC thing, like downloading diffrent outfits for Sora and Riku and that could be one of them.
Not too crazy about the capes and not sure how I'd feel about the armor if it was apart of the canon storyline, I feel like it's TAV's thing and Sora and Riku would be taking the things that set them apart from the rest
But if it would happen I wouldn't be upset or anything, just a small prefrence

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I'd like it as a DLC thing, like downloading diffrent outfits for Sora and Riku and that could be one of them.
Not too crazy about the capes and not sure how I'd feel about the armor if it was apart of the canon storyline, I feel like it's TAV's thing and Sora and Riku would be taking the things that set them apart from the rest
But if it would happen I wouldn't be upset or anything, just a small prefrence

I guess I could say this is where my opinion falls exactly. Perhaps Sora and Riku will have their own new skills.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
If in th futire costumes and dlc 's vecome part o the game then i'm all for it. If kairi's in the game then its even more lilky, since people love to dress up girls in different costumes

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm indifferent towards the armor but I don't think they're very relevant. The armor was to cover TAV's faces in the teaser at the end of KH2 and plot wise they seem like something that's restricted to ME's "clan" (for a better lack of a word) and were for traveling the Lanes Between so the wearer wouldn't be tainted by darkness. Now though, there are gummi ships and special coats to keep one safe so armor is quite literally obsolete. The armor probably offers better protection (not that it mattered most of the time, even in BbS) but there's no need for it when you have a lighter weight and more discrete coat with special darkness refracting properties.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I am also more of the opinion that Sora and Riku should not get everything the other characters have. Let the armor and keyblade gliders remain something unique for TAV for a change and don't give them any of that.
They already gain quite a bunch of their attacks so giving them more of the stuff other characters already have would make it more redundant in the broader picture.

MasterZeR0

Mickey in keyblade armor would be sweet, amiright? *is trollin'*

But I DO want to see Yen Sid in his keyblade armor, in a flashback to his Master days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back