• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

i eat dark

hey guys in the new scan you can see terra's keyblade change.

s113_pO6wNzF4xBg9X5a2aSDjX55SqZCW1n7r.jpg

Terra%27s_Keyblade.jpg

i just wanted to point it out hehehehe please dont hate....

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Yet another reason to wonder what the flip is going on with the combat system in BBS. Thank yous for pointing this out with hq pics.

G

Gunmetal

Should I point out that Terra's keyblade changes constantly in the battle with him in FM+? This one has a slightly different design. I'd say it's just a shot of it mid-morph for one of his techniques.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
has anyone else noticed how similar it is to Guardian Soul? I find it rather interesting... then again, you could also say that it's the original one we all know him to have, but with only 3 prongs, leading to think that this is probably the midpoint of his "growing"

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
hmm... intersting. maybe they upgrade their weapon like in 358/2 days

that's what I was thinking. The controls in BBS look similar to 358, maybe there's some sort of panel system, too. I doubt that, though, seeing as how it's either just like the previous KH titles, or their Keyblades are linked into the new Growth System.

Kitsune_XIII

that's what I was thinking. The controls in BBS look similar to 358, maybe there's some sort of panel system, too. I doubt that, though, seeing as how it's either just like the previous KH titles, or their Keyblades are linked into the new Growth System.

Probably this.

In response to the picture... Thanks for the update.

Aria

braver by the minute
Hmm, maybe it's the growth system? I'm don't know, thanks for posting these!

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont tihnk the growth system is the one that allows you to customize. but if it was the growth system, then i would have to say it affects keychain more than keyblade

Aria

braver by the minute
Oh yeah that would be more customizing. Why would that keyblade have a keychain and the other one doesn't though?

Allister Rose

French Lover
you said customizing was alot of fun, so aiassumed the two sentences were connected. i wasnt the only one.

still, it sounds cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back