• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade choosers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What if?

Well, not too much changes, I don't think. I mean, it still appears Keyblades can be found, but there's yet to be solid (not concept trailer) proof that Keyblades can be directed.

∞;4747010 said:
What if?

Well, not too much changes, I don't think. I mean, it still appears Keyblades can be found, but there's yet to be solid (not concept trailer) proof that Keyblades can be directed.

ok there are one key from each realm right? then why are their 6 keyblades running around i believe that when someone gets master states they could choose who gains a keyblade. like ME gets master states then he choose terra aqua & ven to have a keyblade or Yen Sid is (or maybe) a keyblade master and he choose mickey to have a key. get what i am saying?

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
mmm, not really, its not like the masters gives the keyblades, the keyblades choose it weilders and then they can go with the keyblade master, well i think that was the case with TAV, and the keyblades arent limites to one of each realm, there are 3 realms, and there can be many keyblades from each realm as weilders appears, and remember, roxas uses 2 keyblades, one is dark and the other is light, is what he says and Nomura stated this too.

Dragonsblight

That is also what i sort of thought that a keyblade master chooses its wielder but the keyblade sort of goes back and forth between Riku and Sora and theres really no possible way it could do that unless it had a mind of its own. Although i will say that its sort of weird that Riku was supposed to be the chosen one and then he wasnt. You could still be evil and wield a keyblade then again for a split second his heart was weak so i guess that would explain it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
mmm, not really, its not like the masters gives the keyblades, the keyblades choose it weilders and then they can go with the keyblade master, well i think that was the case with TAV, and the keyblades arent limites to one of each realm, there are 3 realms, and there can be many keyblades from each realm as weilders appears, and remember, roxas uses 2 keyblades, one is dark and the other is light, is what he says and Nomura stated this too.

Yeah, the world of light and darkness, inbetween, and "supposedly" the world in its present state (what ever that means, Nomura probably dropped that concept).

But Keyblades can only be of either Light, or Darkness. Meaning Keyblades are either predisposed to the Light side, or the dark side. A Key that acts that way is called the outer. The inner is a Keyblade for example, is of one constitution however, the wielder uses it in benefit to another constitution however, its powers dose not change. Mickey's Kingdom Key Darkside is a good example of that.

How those capable of wielding the Keyblade obtains their Keyblade is yet to be precisely determined considering how many ways it had happened.

It is highly speculated that Terra had something to do with Riku obtaining the Kingdom Key however, when Destiny's Island was in turmoil, Riku wasn't true to his heart (his heart was weaker) so, the Kingdom Key picked the next strongest heart in line, and that was Sora.

Mickey sought a dark realm Keyblade, so he gone through the darkness corridors to reach those worlds. He some how, instinctively managed to pluck a Keyblade. How he did that is unknown... Did he get chosen? Did he know he would get chosen by the Keyblade considering what was going on in the worlds, and the degree of his heart strength? He is assumed to be chosen by the Keyblade during the events of BBS, so did the same thing happen to him when he was in the world of darkness?

Riku's Soul Eater evolving in the Keyblade is also different than simply being chosen.

We also see things like Riku giving a Keyblade so Kairi can temporarily use. So it appears that you can be handed a Keyblade, and that you can wield it if your heart is strong enough. The Keyblade is still Riku's however, Nomura stated that there is a special meaning behind that transaction...

So, how a potential wielder ends up with the Keyblade exactly seems to stray a little. Were Terra, Aqua, and Ven simply chosen by the Keyblade (like Sora), or did their weapons (similar to the Soul Eater for the sake of discussion) evolve as they got Keyblades for their very special weapons? There's a bit of things we still don't know about in regards to a Keyblade appearing in the hands of those who are capable...

Last edited:

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
mmm, i see, but remember that the keyblade of riku is one of the "in between", nomura explained this, that riku didnt follow the path of darkness neither the one of light, so the one thing is the "in between".

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I also remember Nomura saying that Riku's Keyblade is no different from Sora's, or the kind Kairi had used temporarily.

Nomura always does things like that though. Perhaps the image of his Keyblade proves how his heart has an effect on his weapon's appearance however, the power of the Keyblade is that of the light side. I don't know, Nomura makes little errors like this...

Dragonsblight

Actually dude he followed the path of dark and then the path of light and then he allowed darkness and light to co-exist inside of him. This is why i think he has the in-between keyblade cause he uses both as his weapons both darkness and light

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
yeah, you are right, but even the name is kind of weird, "way to the dawn", and dawn is not neither dark or light, so i thing in this case the keyblade of riku is kind of a mystery, I think that nomura was saying that it have the same power not that are of the same kind, i dont know, this are just speculations, the one to know is the master of the keyblade: Tetsuya Nomura, XD

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Actually dude he followed the path of dark and then the path of light and then he allowed darkness and light to co-exist inside of him. This is why i think he has the in-between keyblade cause he uses both as his weapons both darkness and light

I'm just going by what Nomura said. Keyblades can only be of either, Light, or darkness. And Riku's Keyblade is the same type as Sora's.

Though, Mickey has light powers and managed to wield a realm of darkness Keyblade. Basically the alignment of one's heart shouldn't have an effect on the power of the Keyblade, as its powers does not change. Mickey's Keyblade is still a realm of darkness Keyblade, and it still acts like one even if he fights in the realm of light.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
but the realm it doesnt apply to the type of keyblade, and the heart have something to do, cause the keyblade chooses the weilder by his strong heart, so if the heart is strong in darkness the keyblade is gonna be of darkness and viceverse, in the case of mickey he uses the power of light even if his keyblade is from the dark realm, that cause he was searching in the dark realm and is the mirror of the Kingdom key of sora, so thats what i think

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side.This is merely the exterior key, the inner key can act from either side and its abilities won't change.

From here it depends where you are at when you extract a Keyblade. Why do you think Mickey had to leave the realm of light to get a darkness realm one? Though I guess it also depends where you heart can draw one from...

We don't know exactly when, or where Riku got his Keyblade exactly. I guess it depends where the heart can extract one from. I think Riku's Keyblade looks the way it did because it used the soul eater as a base.

Swordsaint

Way to the Dawn. Dawn may not be light or darkness, but I the implication is this: What comes after dawn? Light does. It's showing Riku is on the right path and he WILL make it.

bigheadb27

the keyblade chooses its wielder. it was already said that the keyblade chooses a person with a strong heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back