• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Creator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfKratos84

As the title suggests, this is a thread for those of you who have keyblades that you have created, or would like to create. Or maybe you have suggestions on how to improve an existing keyblade.

use as much, or as little, detail in your discription of your keyblade creation or improvement.

Awards
I can't show desriptions but I call it the Chaos Heart and it has the appearance of the Way to Dawn and that Keyblade that Sora used to unlock his own heart and the other one I call the Final Heart which looks like Terra's Keyblade and that Keyblade Sora unlocked his heart with

Sexy Angel

Whats with you and... hopefully... pink bells?

Oh, and im drawing my dream keyblade... im not as great as VAT though

KEY.jpg

Last edited:

>CrossBlades<

I think of a keyblade like Oblivion and Oathkeeper fused together, like half and half.

I tried doing it in photoshop but i couldn't get it to work out

neon6

I think of a keyblade like Oblivion and Oathkeeper fused together, like half and half.

I tried doing it in photoshop but i couldn't get it to work out

Oathkeeper and Oblivion combo? -_- *Sighs* I find that illogical as they're both opposites. One look at them and you gotta know it. I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm trying to be realistic.

Awesome Ansem

I have some keyblades that I might post later: a sun keyblade and a moon keyblade for sora and riku.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I have three I made for one of my RP characters (lol he was able to weild four at once...):
Creator
Endbringer
Ragnarok

I drew the first two, but my scanner isn't working, so... I'll discribe them...

Creator:
The hilt of the Keyblade is gold with the middle white...
The body of the keyblade is white...
The key part of the keyblade is in the shape of an angel's wing with sharp points...
A halo floats around the body of the keyblade near the center of it...
The keychain is a harp with the name of it's weilder inscribed on it... (These keyblades can be only be weilded by the person whose name is on the keychain... All others feel intence pain... Enough to almost kill them...)
the Creator is the sister keyblade to the Endbringer and weaker of the two...
The keyblade is (in the RP) the strongest light realm keyblade...

Endbringer:
A black hilt with red spikes pointing out on the sides of it...
The body is also black...
The key somewhat resimbles a scythe... It is black with red on the lower part of the key (scythe) section...
Near the bottem of the body, two spikes stick out on each side and resimble demon wings that point upward...
The keychain is a black hilted sword with a red blade... The weilder's name inscribbed upon the blade of the sword...
The Endbringer is the stronger of the sibling keyblades...
The Endbringer is (in the RP) the strongest dark realm keyblade...

Ragnarok:
The hilt of the keyblade is black on the lower half and red on the upper... Each side resimbles an 'X' that meet at a blue handle...
The body is orange...
The key is in the shape of a demon and angel wing (you would have to see it to understand)...
It is somewhat hard to discribe the rest of it...
The keychain is a strange symbol (again, hard to discribe) and has the weilder's name on it...
In the RP, both the Endbringer and Creater were required to unlock this powerful Keyblade from it's holding place...
Ragnarok is (in the RP) the strongest keyblade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back